Adecco Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2016

1.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I got a phone call after a week from my application, interviewed me a little and as for a second face to face interview. decline offer due to being only part time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Wauwatosa, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I was given a telephone interview that I was wonderful at and was brought in for an in person interview. The woman who interviewed me said I was incredible and they would be happy to have me. I was told I would be brought in for a day of shadowing at the actual adecco location they were hiring for (Mayfair Road) and as soon as I stepped foot at the desk and introduced myself the girls face dropped. I have a very "white" sounding name and it was clear she did not expect someone black to show up. They ignored me most of the morning as I tried again and again to engage in conversation and ask about the position, before telling me at about noon (I was supposed to stay all day), that there was nothing left for me to do and I could go home early. A couple of weeks later (after multiple check in calls made by me) I was told that they went with someone who was a "better fit". I inquired about what I was missing, because I knew it was the right skin color, and was told that they hired someone who "got along" and offered to help me find a job at another company lol! No thank you, you will not get commission off of me when I was not "good enough" to work for you.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Nashville, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

I was a rehire who relocated to a new city and had my file transferred.

Interview Questions

• Can you work for less than you ever had before, something in the range of under $9?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Either take it or leave it. I needed employment so I had to do what was needed to support my family.

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I interviewed at Adecco (Binghamton, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied to company for temp positions, took a typing test and microsoft tests and they found me temporary work. Had three positions within 1 year. Actually companies I worked for did not interview me, I just showed up and they showed me what to do. The last position I had they were going to hire me full-time but I moved out of state.

Interview Questions

• What administrative experience do you have?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Sent in application, received call for interview. The interview was lead by 3 individuals who took turns asking questions (panel format). They also went through my resume to clarify certain pieces of information or ask further questions into specifics of certain positions and / or tasks.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you think you bring to this position.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

The first time I went to there office it was just for temp work. I called in to ask about how to sign up, the person asked me a few pre-screen questions then set up a time for interview a couple days later. It wasn't much of an interview more just them seeing what you are looking for and feeling you out a bit. It went well, I started my first temp job the first day. Also some assesment testing was required. I had applied for admin work so I had to complete assesments for word, excel, data entry etc.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions. Just what are you looking for. Where does your experience lie, what are your wage expectations..that kind of thing. Not a real interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, they have set rates the pay for specific positions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco in April 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was awful. She was completely lost, and I had to follow up with her multiple times. I would call her and she would be like, "oh, I was going to call you, umm..what was that about again?" She gave me these tests that were terrible and hard, and had nothing to do with what I am doing right now! I never finished them either. I never even heard from her after I got on-site. Neither did my boss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was a negotiation process? I don't think I was able to negotiate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco in December 2009.

Interview

Adecco is a wonderful temp firm to work for. They truly care about job placement and candidates success. Highly recommended.

Negotiation

Adecco gives the employer the ability to negotiate pay.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco in August 2009.

Interview

was refered by a friend or a position that they have opened from the exhibitions and events team, attended the interview and did a typing test, and then a one on one interview with a young female who started with basic questions and then moved on to previous work experience etc