Adecco Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Business Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

at this stage I can say I don't like Recruitment Agency in general like Adecco, I was called for an interview for a temp position for an oil and gas company , the initial interview was just normal and nothing so special to say, then I was called for an interview by the hiring manager and have to report to their office in Canary Wharf ,I was told to submit or show my original documents and signed a form.
after almost an hour interview by the hiring manager I expect a reply whatever the outcome of my application ,after a week I didn't get a reply nor an update and if ever I have to call (Adecco) office and looking for the recruitment officer in charge of my application but I was not able to get hold of her and other staff were telling me that I should get a message but nothing at all. I believe the position is doesn't really exist or already filled up and just had me for the interview so as to appear the position is open and the company really conduct a hiring process for job. so not reply no update of the outcome as promise.

Interview Questions

• tell me more about your working experienced?
    what do you know about the company?
    do you have experience in using SAP?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco in November 2011.

Interview

Manager reached out to me through his network. We had 4 phone interviews and one in person interview to discuss the position.

Interview Questions

• Provide your average production that you produced as a selling manager?   1 Answer

Another opportunity presented itself.