Adecco Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Very easy. NOT EVEN TO.MANY QUESTIONS. HIRED ON THE SPOT. Very nice and pleasant. Let me know that's all of there jobs are High paying. An u will get hired full time and permanent very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Just my salary. What type of jobs I'm looking for. Then nothing else but paper work after that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Melbourne, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Well I meet them at a job fair in Melbourne, FL. I was pre-screened before they schedule an interview for next week. I met a lady and sat down with 3 other ladies in the lobby. She asked for what time works for us for training and working. We had to fill out forms before the interview. She asked each of us to describe a situation where you went beyond for someone or in a job. I was reschedule for interview for tomorrow since I needed day time. It was a group interview with 4 job seekers( including myself) and two interviewers. The questions were not hard. Afterwards, we waited outside and were hired. They said they will call us to pick a work schedule.

Interview Questions

• What kind of softwares, operating system do you use? What do you use on a daily base? What kind of phone do you have? Tech savvy questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Melbourne, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a lady that works at the front desk. She interviewed me and another lady for the job. She asked us questions such as what makes you think you will be a good fit here? Tell me of a time when you went above and beyond your duties to help a customer. She explained the job to us and pay and if they are interested in you the days and hours of training, but before that you have to make a call and you're given four customer scenarios you must tell in detail how you would answer each call. If you pass that then you have to have a second interview with your department Manager, then if they accept you, they will tell you when and where to show up for training. All this to get a job at ebay!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good candidate? When did you go above and beyond your duties to help a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating on hours or training

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Melbourne, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call to set up an in person interview. They let me choose a day to come in. It was a group interview with a few other people and a quick phone test with a couple of scenarios and you had to say what you would do to help the customer. It all took longer than I expected so be prepared to be there for three or four hours.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied on job board and was contacted after a few days. i was called by a female employee and was screened by her. She liked what I said and was passed to the account manager for the company. I had a 30 minute phone interview. Was hired and started immediately after taking a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a very brief interview it was very quick it only lasted about 5-10min they also drug tested me on the spot which is good. Overall it was easy and fast they make you feel very good about the job you're getting into

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Concord, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Briefly talk to manager about past life experiences, education, past jobs. Talked about future aspirations. Interview lasted about 30 minutes maybe less. Manger and colleague seemed pleasant although colleague seemed to just observe and not say anything.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Was very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Quite simply a salary range.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process is one of the best, 3 step process, first you fill out paperwork and testing online, once pasted you have a formal interview with Adecco, if pass, you have a final interview with placement.

Interview Questions

• for most it would be having a panel interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

If stopping in without an appointment may take longer than with an appointment. Filling out personal forms with a recruiter. They talk about your qualifications and interests for upcoming opportunities If any further information needed you would contact by email or phone. The staff at Adecco are helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What comes to mind is. What are your interests?   1 Answer