Adecco Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Human Resources Interview Questions

2.3

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I had to sit through the numerical and verbal reasoning tests. The verbal reasoning tests consisted to two work situations, after the analysis of which, I had to answer a few questions based on the information. It was then followed by a personal interview which lasted for around half an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed face to face by my now team leader and the overall manager of the department. Interview questions ranged from full comptency based questions with little or no probing to generic questions with no relevance such as 'I see from your CV that you have managed teams before, this role involves no people management - how do you feel about that'....to 'we do things differently around here, we don't follow good practice as such, how do you feel about that'.
    After the interview I then delivered a training session to my team members who then also interviewed me and grilled me at length about gaps on my CV.
    Prepare for a varierty fo questions, interviewing is an art, which some employers don't have this skill, prepare for full competency based questions as well as generic questions that don't add any value.

Interview Questions

• I see that you work at the CIPD as a tutor, we don't follow good practice here how do you feel about that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was prepared to negotiate however the offer was higher than advertised, so I accepted. I did attempt to negotiate on other T&Cs but was flatly told no. Think about where you are in your career right at this minute and can you compromise on areas of the offer when you break it all down.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The interviewers were very personable and great to work with. They communicated everything effectively and provided me with all of the information necessary. I recommend working here.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you felt your employer was doing something unethical? What did you do?   Answer Question