Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.6

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I arrived at Adecco and waited 20 minutes before someone came in to "prep" me for the interview. I was brought to a conference room to meet with the interviewer, who was very cordially and we had good conversation. After a seat amount of time someone knocked on the door to indicate our time was up. Our conversation was cut short so the next "speed dater" could come in.

Repoting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Owings Mills, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Good but the interview was intense . The interviewer was friendly. The interviewer said they would get in touch with me to let me know about the outcome of the interview. We did not discuss pay. This makes me a little bit skeptical that they might not get back to me. However, I am hoping for the best as the interviewer said they neeed to fill the position very quickly.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe an excellent division   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Hill, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco (Blue Hill, ME).

Interview

I was called on the number I provided during the application process. The hiring manager that called was very understanding with poor cell reception. She was honest and informative. Hope to hear back this week if I will get a secondary interview or not.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that so you are a good team builder?   1 Answer

Temp Office/Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was very typical, asking about past experience and what I was looking for. Only AFTER I tested was I told that people with such high marks only get temp to hire. I said up front I only wanted temp.

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is accepting a date and time for a one on one interview with a manager from Roche before being contacted by an Adecco recruiter.The Adecco recruiter is who is responsible for contacting the management team of Roche for their feedback about the interview. Depending on what the feedback is may intel if they will hire you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I had an interview with a lady there who seemed to have never given an interview before and it lasted about 5 minutes. I then received 2 follow up calls from another lady for various other positions I was submitted for and then never heard from them again. Waste of time!

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Recruiter called asked me questions to see if it was a fit, asked me to send an updated resume. Hiring manager reviewed resume and moved forward asking me to fill out a sheet of questions, I filled them out and mailed them back to them. We moved forward and scheduled a phone call interview. As a working mother, finding time to answer these calls, forward emails and answer questions not to mention preparing for the phone interview printing out three sheets to review to make sure I was prepared is a difficult task that neither the recruiter nor the hiring manager can appreciate. For the beginning you could here a negative tone and knew where this was heading. They got as much information out of me as they could..."which tools do you use to get your results?" And ending the call with a bs reason for why they weren't interested. I don't have enough "enterprise experience"? You didn't ask me about enterprise experience and if you had I could have given you a long list!

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use to get the results you get?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked on ecommerce sites?   1 Answer

Recruuter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco in September 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. The first one went as planned. The 2nd interview was rescheduled once. And the 3rd interview was rescheduled about 3 times. After the 3rd interview I was told they were looking for someone with more recruiting experience but it was an entry level position.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Talked to Adecco rep regarding a contract recruiting role at Google. The process was fast and easy, and got to speak to the Google contacts in less than one week. A friend of mine is a recruiter at Google and helped me connect to the right Adecco contact. The Adecco manager was friendly and gave some tips when talking with Google contacts.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience did I have recruiting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I did not have an interview. I was with another agency and they assigned me to Addeco when they were no longer contracted with my assigned position. Since I did not have to interview, I continued on my assignment and just join Adecco.