Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.3

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was invited to attend a group interview that would last approximately 3 hours.
    I was informed that we would be given scenarios and we would have to act as if it was an everyday task - we would then be individually interviewed. The group I attended consisted of 6 males; only 2 of us had recruitment experience (1 being myself). We were put into a presentation room and introduced to the line managers of each department before being split into 2 groups of 3.
     The group of 3 sit in a room and each candidate would have one manager sitting opposite. There are 4 scenarios on a piece of paper and each candidate gets choose one (leaving one spare). The manager would pretend to be the customer and you would pretend to be an employee of Adecco. One example is that you have a company that is on your books that you regularly provide employees to. The company finds a candidate but goes through another recruitment provider. You call the company to check to see if everything is OK with the terms of your agreement/contract. Another example is that you have been providing temporary workers to a company but the last employee refused to go back to them. You have now just had a call from the company to say that the replacement worker has also failed to show up to work. You receive a call from the company who want to complain. Once each of the candidates has completed their scenario, you have to choose another scenario from the piece of paper - so in total you complete 2 scenarios. You will be assessed by all the line managers in the room (3 in my one). Of which they will then leave the room and join the other line managers to discuss what happened in the scenario task. You will then be interviewed individually (if they want to interview you - **this is something that isn't told prior to attending the "interview"**)

Cite Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kragujevac (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adecco (Kragujevac (Serbia)) in June 2010.

Interview

I did not have an interview with Addeco, but interview was with the PM of the client Plaza Centers, and after that with the Director of the Plaza Centers for Serbia, and they hired me through Adecco, as an outsource. After those interviews, also on the Client's request, I had test and interview with Adecco's psychologist regarding my personality test.

Interview Questions

• "please tell me three god and and three weak sides of your personality"   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

2 phone screens. 3 person panel interview, process questions and tell us about your greatest accomplishment. Walk us through your background and tell us about a challenge you had in the workplace and how you handled it.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve low sales for a manufacturing company?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adecco (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, followed by an in person interview with the field team, then a second interview with the leadership (RVP or SVP) and possibly the ROM. All interviews lasted between 30-60 minutes.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview taken 3 rounds, first round technical interview, second round Manager Interview, third round HR, All the interview process will take 2 days, first 2 rounds are conducted on same day, then next day hr round.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Did a test online, passed and got a phonecall asking some questions. Was invited for an interview at HQ, passed, and was invited to an assessment. Still waiting to see if i passed.

Business Analyst Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco in November 2014.

Interview

Phone in Interview, followed by Face to Face rounds for technical round with 2 Managers. Total seven rounds of interview were taken. 5 of those were phone in interviews with Senior Management. Was pretty difficult and challenging. Face to Face Interviews happened at the Client Location. At last there was HR Round from Adecco.

Interview Questions

• Why should I recruit you for this role?   1 Answer

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Melville, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was unique to me - I was asked questions via a web application that was recording me, speaking the answers, via my computer's webcam. It was almost like Skyping with myself -- I was given a question, 30 seconds to 1 minute to think and another minute to speak the answer, which is when it would be recording. I found this to be incredibly awkward but upon coming in for the second in-person interview they clarified their reasoning for what they were really looking for. These were very general, preliminary tech questions.

I was interviewed by the manager shortly, he asked general career questions about what my specialties are and what I expect out of Adecco. I then spoke to members of the team I would be working with, who asked more technical questions. They started with a few questions, some multiple choice, some questions that warranted explaining how I got to the solution. This included white boarding, showing how I would answer certain issues in terms of development (with how to do basic things, how I work with certain technologies).

They then left me in the room for an hour with a mockup image and said to mark it up the best I could using Bootstrap. I completed the task and re-created the mockup into markup that they then reviewed with more members of the team, each going around giving their input.

I loved this process and think it works very well for all kinds of interviewers and interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would solve an issue when presented with a javascript error in the console.   1 Answer
    • Markup in HTML5 and Bootstrap this mockup image of a job card   1 Answer

Internal Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Being in recruitment myself I used a recruitment agency when searching for a new role to save myself time. My consultant at Adecco got me an interview for a position at another company. I was made to come into the Adecco office which was far away to register also, which I know from being in recruitment myself it was not needed, documents required e.g. Passport and registration form could have been emailed. I attended my interview with said company and was told I would hear back from my recruitment consultant that afternoon with an answer. I never received any feedback or call from my consultant at Adecco to let me know I hadn't got the job or why. Appalling! I then received a call months later from them to update and see if I was still looking for work. Luckily no, I had found myself a new job, however if I was still looking I certainly wouldn't use Adecco!

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (City of London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

3 stages - general interview (going through CV. talking through skills and experience) competency based questions, meeting a director at the final stage. Also there were some online assessments to complete as well as a social element to meet the team.