Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

The interview was non existent. Based on recent resume they never looked past the last year or two. Would not place me for any other employment due to being out of the industry. Perpetuated the cycle of biases but accordingly was not in my best interest. Ha. They wanted to be paid to satisfy the customer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was invited to attend a group interview that would last approximately 3 hours.
    I was informed that we would be given scenarios and we would have to act as if it was an everyday task - we would then be individually interviewed. The group I attended consisted of 6 males; only 2 of us had recruitment experience (1 being myself). We were put into a presentation room and introduced to the line managers of each department before being split into 2 groups of 3.
     The group of 3 sit in a room and each candidate would have one manager sitting opposite. There are 4 scenarios on a piece of paper and each candidate gets choose one (leaving one spare). The manager would pretend to be the customer and you would pretend to be an employee of Adecco. One example is that you have a company that is on your books that you regularly provide employees to. The company finds a candidate but goes through another recruitment provider. You call the company to check to see if everything is OK with the terms of your agreement/contract. Another example is that you have been providing temporary workers to a company but the last employee refused to go back to them. You have now just had a call from the company to say that the replacement worker has also failed to show up to work. You receive a call from the company who want to complain. Once each of the candidates has completed their scenario, you have to choose another scenario from the piece of paper - so in total you complete 2 scenarios. You will be assessed by all the line managers in the room (3 in my one). Of which they will then leave the room and join the other line managers to discuss what happened in the scenario task. You will then be interviewed individually (if they want to interview you - **this is something that isn't told prior to attending the "interview"**)

Cite Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kragujevac (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adecco (Kragujevac (Serbia)) in June 2010.

Interview

I did not have an interview with Addeco, but interview was with the PM of the client Plaza Centers, and after that with the Director of the Plaza Centers for Serbia, and they hired me through Adecco, as an outsource. After those interviews, also on the Client's request, I had test and interview with Adecco's psychologist regarding my personality test.

Interview Questions

• "please tell me three god and and three weak sides of your personality"   Answer Question

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The first round was Telephonic Round - Complete technical questions and problem solving questions. Second round was face to face round. Thirdquestions. Second round was face to face round. Thirdquestions. Second round was face to face round. Third
    Face to face round,
    Manager round and finally
    HR Round ( These are bargaining people)

Interview Questions

• Core java questions
      Problem solving
      Complexity   1 Answer

Field Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

They were asking question, in a group interview of 3 applicants vs 3 interviewer, on Team work & how to provide feedback to another co worker. The interview took around 1h30, at the Google office in Montréal.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan a trip to Antartica to simple Icecube for climate change   1 Answer

Repoting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Owings Mills, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Good but the interview was intense . The interviewer was friendly. The interviewer said they would get in touch with me to let me know about the outcome of the interview. We did not discuss pay. This makes me a little bit skeptical that they might not get back to me. However, I am hoping for the best as the interviewer said they neeed to fill the position very quickly.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe an excellent division   1 Answer

Vehicle Safety Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Mountain View, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Stage of 2 interviews.
    Introduction interview and Vehicle Operation Interview. Both were very detailed and informative as well as competitive and challenging. You only passed through to the second interview if the first one was what they were looking for. Response time following the interviews were very rapid. Each was within 3 days following.

Interview Questions

• From everything you have learned, teach us something in the next minutes.   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

2 phone screens. 3 person panel interview, process questions and tell us about your greatest accomplishment. Walk us through your background and tell us about a challenge you had in the workplace and how you handled it.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve low sales for a manufacturing company?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adecco (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, followed by an in person interview with the field team, then a second interview with the leadership (RVP or SVP) and possibly the ROM. All interviews lasted between 30-60 minutes.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview taken 3 rounds, first round technical interview, second round Manager Interview, third round HR, All the interview process will take 2 days, first 2 rounds are conducted on same day, then next day hr round.