Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.3

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, was hired in for temp assignment and management offered a full time position.

Interview Questions

• Not really encounter any difficult question since there was no formal interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, were able to negotiate, get what i asked for.

Receiving Clerk Interview

Interview

Found job posted on Craigslist. I sent in my resume and was contacted a few days later. Went for the Interview and drug test and was working a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult thing about starting a new job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

3 levels - Manager, HR and Business Head

Recruiter Interview

Interview

talent interview, team interview, corporate interview

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Broken record with this outfit: An initial email or telephone call will be issued from the company. If they have to leave a message on the initial contact, all bets are off: The agent you worked with will have already submerged like a submarine into the ether.

If an initial contact is successful, it's the millrun series of basic questions with little or no subsequent followup.

Interview Questions

• As each contact with this company was an initial intake interview (regardless of the fact each new contact was with a new agent each time), only the basic, most cursory qualifying statements and questions were used. At no time was the client, or their requirements discussed or mentioned in more than the most basic, nebulous terms.   Answer Question

Interview

I submitted an application to the Adecco office and they reviewed my abilities. They offered positions to me that were available at the time. It wasn't really an interview process, just making sure that I had no criminal history, did a cheek swab for the drug test and did a background check. They did check my references to make sure I was a quality worker.

EMEA Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Been to 3 interviews, professional attitude, but no feedback at all in the end. They seemed very interested and positive on the whole process so I was expecting a feedback no matter the answer, this is what a recruitment agency should do.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions being difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Data Management Interview

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Import Officer Interview

Interview

the position was confidential

because of the salary

Montreal Office Interview

Interview

une grille dentrevue tres longue
    l'entrevue a durée: 1h30
    J'ai eu une 2 enrevue d'une duree de 30 min

long
    long long long

ils m'ont fait passé un test psychometrique et de personnalité

ghhncc vguv hhj

Interview Questions

• have you ever had a cnflictual situation with a colege or a superviser? how did you solve the problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negociation. they offer me a sallary