Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I was called to attend an interview at short (one hour's) notice. When I attended I was promised more information about the company and a same-day follow-up by my interviewer. None of the promises were kept. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Vague and general questions about my career to date. I didn't get the impression that they had a good understanding of the employer whom they were representing.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

Consultant scheduled an interview with me at 1230pm today. Timing was confirmed YESTERDAY. The consultant cancelled the interview at 11.20am TODAY stating that she had found another candidate. You know why? She only cares about her commission. She’s afraid I can’t commence work immediately due to my 1 month notice and she’d rather secure another candidate to secure her commission first. She didn’t think that people pushed aside their commitments and made time and preparation for the interview. See photo for proof of her unprofessionalism. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO USE THIS JOB AGENCY!

Lee Valley Pick Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Sent in resume, a week later I was contacted for a quick phone interview and was asked to come in for an interview , when to office for a placement test, giving job next day .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

The interview was non existent. Based on recent resume they never looked past the last year or two. Would not place me for any other employment due to being out of the industry. Perpetuated the cycle of biases but accordingly was not in my best interest. Ha. They wanted to be paid to satisfy the customer

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Muskegon, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

They have your fill out a standard application. Review your skill set and depending on your skills and the jobs you are looking for they will have you complete additional testing.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco in September 2017.

Interview

Just talked and asked basic questions about work experience

They said they has jobs to place me in when I went but after a month they change there story and say there are no jobs because they are slow right now. DO NO APPLY WITH THEM.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience as an administrative assistant   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

It was a group interview. The lady interviewing us was very easy-going and kind. I will say that being in a group did ease some of the tension that one could feel when being interviewed. 10/10

Graduate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

6 stage process
    1. Apply online via company website
    2. Telephone screening
    3. Video interview
    4. Assessment center
    5. Psychometric tests
    6. Meet the general managers and directors of different businesses of the group
    The video interview was a 20 minutes process, you sit in frond of your computer and answer some video and multiple choice questions about yourself, you background and why you want to work for Adecco. This is a way to introduce yourself. Make sure you dress like a proper face to face interview. The response came immediately after one working day. In the assessment center: first you meet the team and the rest of the assessment participants, this happens by answering an introductory question random for each person, then you participate to a group excersise were you team cooperation skills are measured, then you will have to design one job description for job ad. Then comes a typical interview lasting about 15mins and the questions Include situational STAR questions, about your background and education, then you will be moved to another room where you will be presented with a scenario and you will have to answer a moke phone call so they can assess you telephone manners. Please note that after you finish the group assignement you will be left with the rest of the candidates in a room and every few minutes they will come and get some of you to do the other two assessments the whole process last between 1:30-2 hours.
    Then the same or the following day of the assessement you will know whether you are successful. If successful you will recieve an email with a link to complete a personality and a motivation questionaire. After few days you will know whether you will be invited to the networking meeting with the managers. If successful they contact your referees the week before your meeting.
    At the meeting you get to meet some of the managers of the Adecco group, you will have to intruduce yourself to the group and say something interesting about yourself. After that you will be given the chance to mingle with them and ask questions. If the process runs smoothly you will know within the same day if you will get accepted. I did not get the offer l cannot get into details about the reason but I can say that the reason they gave me it is considered 100% as an initial screening reason and not after 6 stages of recruitment process. The whole process lasts about 5 weeks each week has a new task. If you progress to the recruiment process you must expect to be assessed throughout until you get the offer. Generally they are very friendly and down to earth people, I could not believe that they rejected for that reason after 1.5 month of successful assessments.

Interview Questions

• Typical inteview questions for the role, you can find interview questions if you search on google   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco (East Lansing, MI).

Interview

Very welcoming and personable, and emailed to follow up and they said they were still highly interested but needed more time to decide, then I emailed them a couple weeks later and never got a response

Interview Questions

• What kind of job do you want, if you weren't going to be an Adecco recruiter?   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (College Station, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a group interview and it was extremely simple, just make sure to pay attention and be present during the interview. They also gave a mouth swab drug test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in customer service   1 Answer