Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.3

Casper Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

As usual the interview happen with any company. They will coordinate with client and schedule the interview process with client. After that they will hire you if you are suitable as per client requirement.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Hill, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco (Blue Hill, ME).

Interview

I was called on the number I provided during the application process. The hiring manager that called was very understanding with poor cell reception. She was honest and informative. Hope to hear back this week if I will get a secondary interview or not.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that so you are a good team builder?   1 Answer

Temp Office/Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was very typical, asking about past experience and what I was looking for. Only AFTER I tested was I told that people with such high marks only get temp to hire. I said up front I only wanted temp.

Intercedent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2013.

Interview

Een hele open procedure alles heel duidelijk en oprecht wat een onzin om hier nog meer over te moeten schrijven. Ik heb geschreven, ben uitgenodigd, heb 2 gesprekken gehad en een presentatie gehouden daarna de salarisonderhandelingen en dat was het

Interview Questions

• Hoe zou jou dag eruit zien als Intercedent
      Wat wil je betekenen voor mensen die werk zoeken
      Hoe ga je om met mensen die eigenlijk niet willen werken
      Answer Question

IT Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

1 phone screening and 2 in-person interview. It was a 2 week process from application to offer. It was a standard interview process with little to no surprises. The interviewee and team members were professional at all times.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in a past job where you were frustrated and overcome the problem.   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

2 phone screens. 3 person panel interview, process questions and tell us about your greatest accomplishment. Walk us through your background and tell us about a challenge you had in the workplace and how you handled it.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve low sales for a manufacturing company?   Answer Question

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is accepting a date and time for a one on one interview with a manager from Roche before being contacted by an Adecco recruiter.The Adecco recruiter is who is responsible for contacting the management team of Roche for their feedback about the interview. Depending on what the feedback is may intel if they will hire you.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2016.

Interview

I met recruiter at first and we talked about my internship experience.
    Further, he introduced me to meet team leader.
    She is a clever and fast-path woman. The questions are all common.

Second round,
    I met someone would be the mentor and other one colleague.
    They are both kind!

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adecco (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, followed by an in person interview with the field team, then a second interview with the leadership (RVP or SVP) and possibly the ROM. All interviews lasted between 30-60 minutes.

IT Business Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adecco (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, followed by hiring manager, then panel and final support manager interview. This process took about two months to complete. Even though the process was lengthy they weren't horrible. Recruiters aren't aware as to whether the answers you are providing in phone interview are appropriate or not.

Interview Questions

• Questions related directly to skills needed for the job and thoughts on how to communicate with business leaders.   Answer Question