Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 28, 2017

2.3

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankenmuth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Frankenmuth, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was simple and quick. First was a phone interview with Adecco, then paperwork over email, and then in-person interview with hiring company. All done within a couple weeks.

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adecco (Greensboro, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was more so asking if i was interested. it seemed as if i already had the position if i did well on the skills tests.

Interview Questions

• none just checked background and took a few job related tests   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and talent acquisition team reached out for a scheduled interview.

The talent acquisition person that called me had no idea what he was doing. He asked bunch of random questions and had no clue what I was talking about. He clearly didn't have any IT recruitment background and was there just to take some notes. I asked him why couldn't he just copy what I have on my resume for many of the technical terms he was asking me to spell out? His response was "my manager would kill me".

The call was very unprofessional and it was complete waste of my time. Please have a better hiring process in place. You are scaring your talents away before the hiring manager could actually get to meet the candidates.

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Recruiter called asked me questions to see if it was a fit, asked me to send an updated resume. Hiring manager reviewed resume and moved forward asking me to fill out a sheet of questions, I filled them out and mailed them back to them. We moved forward and scheduled a phone call interview. As a working mother, finding time to answer these calls, forward emails and answer questions not to mention preparing for the phone interview printing out three sheets to review to make sure I was prepared is a difficult task that neither the recruiter nor the hiring manager can appreciate. For the beginning you could here a negative tone and knew where this was heading. They got as much information out of me as they could..."which tools do you use to get your results?" And ending the call with a bs reason for why they weren't interested. I don't have enough "enterprise experience"? You didn't ask me about enterprise experience and if you had I could have given you a long list!

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use to get the results you get?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked on ecommerce sites?   1 Answer

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Marysville, OH).

Interview

Basic questions you fill out a sheet at the end and then assign you a day to do your physical. WHen you goto your physical, you first take a IQ and Personality test. Once passed they send you to one of their health facilities to be drug tested and perform a physical.

Interview Questions

• "Are you in School? Or planning to be?"   2 Answers

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Corning, NY).

Interview

We setup an interview at their location. It was on a business day so no problem for me. When I got there They asked me about my education. My experience. They are professional.

When we were done, they showed me several offers to chose from. I chose one and they made an offer

Store Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Boston, MA).

Interview

Easy. In my case it was very easy process. Very nice and pleasant. At the begining, the interviewer show me two offer in two differents positions, then explained the job to me, the pay, the days.

Talent Sourcer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Was asked to come in for two face to face interviews--extremely straightforward process. I enjoyed meeting other employees and getting a sense for office culture. Manager was upfront about strengths, weaknesses, and branch goals which I really appreciated. I had a very good sense what my role was going to be going in and where I could grow from there.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience translate into being qualified to be a recruiter?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Creve Coeur, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

They called me and asked to come in for an interview, very friendly staff makes you feel welcome. Had a one on one interview with my recruiter. Over all a very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Associate Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Austin, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by an on site interview with the client they were hiring for. Applied to job posting on their website without knowing who the client was, but was told when the recruiter contacted me for the initial phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Why are you moving to Austin? What techniques do you know?   Answer Question