Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.3

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Talked to Adecco rep regarding a contract recruiting role at Google. The process was fast and easy, and got to speak to the Google contacts in less than one week. A friend of mine is a recruiter at Google and helped me connect to the right Adecco contact. The Adecco manager was friendly and gave some tips when talking with Google contacts.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience did I have recruiting?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Melbourne, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a lady that works at the front desk. She interviewed me and another lady for the job. She asked us questions such as what makes you think you will be a good fit here? Tell me of a time when you went above and beyond your duties to help a customer. She explained the job to us and pay and if they are interested in you the days and hours of training, but before that you have to make a call and you're given four customer scenarios you must tell in detail how you would answer each call. If you pass that then you have to have a second interview with your department Manager, then if they accept you, they will tell you when and where to show up for training. All this to get a job at ebay!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good candidate? When did you go above and beyond your duties to help a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating on hours or training

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I did not have an interview. I was with another agency and they assigned me to Addeco when they were no longer contracted with my assigned position. Since I did not have to interview, I continued on my assignment and just join Adecco.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Phone Interview for the first round. I didn't hear back from them after that so I guess I didn't make the cut. The interview process was well structured, though.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Interview

Regarding Addeco in Houston;
    Extremely unprofessional! I got a call from them out of nowhere! She introduced herself and started asking questions like Why did you choose our company and what qualifies you for the position. I applied for the job over a month ago and it was one out of a hundred, i didn't remember a single thing! Companies email you or call you to set up interviews/phone interviews so you'd be ready. But not them!! So obviously i couldn't talk much. 5 days later they sent me a rejection email.

Material Handler for Nike Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Memphis, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day. The phone interview was short and sweet. Just the basics. They sent me a link to submit all the necessary paperwork. I came to the office within a couple of days for drug testing and the actual "interview" which in my opinion was a waste of time because she just asked the same questions I was asked on the phone. She gave me payroll card and I was sent to orientation the next week.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your former employer?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been fired from a job?   1 Answer

Office Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Newtown Square, PA).

Interview

This review is based on my interaction with an Adecco recruiter in Southeastern PA.
    I have never spoken with a Recruiter who sounded so condescending and skeptical about my resume. All of my information, verbally and written, were true however she kept responding with a sarcastic tone and asking "Oh did you really?" I had the urge to end the call midway, but kept up with it just to see if she would "loosen up." No, I was wrong. She tried to reach me again, but I disregarded her calls. No need to work with an unprofessional individual.

Cash Applications Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (West Des Moines, IA).

Interview

I went into their office in WDM and met with a recruiter. She asked me a little bit about myself. She looked over my resume and asked if it was ok if she tweaked it a little a bit because she knew what their clients liked. I said ok. She made the edits and sent them to me, and I approved and allowed her to start sending out my resume. Unfortunately, she left. So my "file" was lost in the mix and they forgot I was currently looking for a job. I had to remind them twice that i need a job as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself, and what kind of position are you looking for?   1 Answer

Help Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Phone interview only. It was about 20 minutes long. Very simple process. The recruiter was friendly and easy to talk to. Very basic instructions given during the on boarding into the company that I was going to work for.

Interview Questions

• How would I tackle the issue of a Blue Screen of Death?   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Melville, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very friendly interviewer, told me able the company and asked me questions regarding my past work experience. Told me the roles of the job and roles and future direction of the company. Overall I had a good experience and leaving the interview I did really want to work here, the office is very nice, actually looks like its from a movie and I believe the company would be interesting to work for

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weakness and how the effected your previous position   Answer Question