Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.3

Food & Beverage Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

If you get called in for an interview/orientation you pretty much already have the job. You go in, get a rundown of the job and if you are ok with all the details of it you could sign papers and get your picture taken for a badge right there.

Interview Questions

• They don't really ask questions, mostly explain the job   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and talent acquisition team reached out for a scheduled interview.

The talent acquisition person that called me had no idea what he was doing. He asked bunch of random questions and had no clue what I was talking about. He clearly didn't have any IT recruitment background and was there just to take some notes. I asked him why couldn't he just copy what I have on my resume for many of the technical terms he was asking me to spell out? His response was "my manager would kill me".

The call was very unprofessional and it was complete waste of my time. Please have a better hiring process in place. You are scaring your talents away before the hiring manager could actually get to meet the candidates.

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Recruiter called asked me questions to see if it was a fit, asked me to send an updated resume. Hiring manager reviewed resume and moved forward asking me to fill out a sheet of questions, I filled them out and mailed them back to them. We moved forward and scheduled a phone call interview. As a working mother, finding time to answer these calls, forward emails and answer questions not to mention preparing for the phone interview printing out three sheets to review to make sure I was prepared is a difficult task that neither the recruiter nor the hiring manager can appreciate. For the beginning you could here a negative tone and knew where this was heading. They got as much information out of me as they could..."which tools do you use to get your results?" And ending the call with a bs reason for why they weren't interested. I don't have enough "enterprise experience"? You didn't ask me about enterprise experience and if you had I could have given you a long list!

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use to get the results you get?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked on ecommerce sites?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed twice in less than 30 days. It went pretty well for the most part and I had a chance to meet some of the middle management talent.

Interview Questions

• How many years do I have as a project coordinator?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Burlington, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Very expedited, to the point, and glamorized. They told me all the pro's for working for the company, such as pay, pay increases, and the opportunity for permanent hire. They did not however, include the realistic time frame it would take to be hired permanently.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work a 8 hour shift standing in one place   1 Answer

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Marysville, OH).

Interview

Basic questions you fill out a sheet at the end and then assign you a day to do your physical. WHen you goto your physical, you first take a IQ and Personality test. Once passed they send you to one of their health facilities to be drug tested and perform a physical.

Interview Questions

• "Are you in School? Or planning to be?"   2 Answers

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Corning, NY).

Interview

We setup an interview at their location. It was on a business day so no problem for me. When I got there They asked me about my education. My experience. They are professional.

When we were done, they showed me several offers to chose from. I chose one and they made an offer

Store Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Boston, MA).

Interview

Easy. In my case it was very easy process. Very nice and pleasant. At the begining, the interviewer show me two offer in two differents positions, then explained the job to me, the pay, the days.

Talent Sourcer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Was asked to come in for two face to face interviews--extremely straightforward process. I enjoyed meeting other employees and getting a sense for office culture. Manager was upfront about strengths, weaknesses, and branch goals which I really appreciated. I had a very good sense what my role was going to be going in and where I could grow from there.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience translate into being qualified to be a recruiter?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Creve Coeur, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

They called me and asked to come in for an interview, very friendly staff makes you feel welcome. Had a one on one interview with my recruiter. Over all a very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer