Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.3

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was average. It was down to earth but professional. The interviewer wanted to know about my working knowledge and background. They wanted to know the what skills you bring to the table ie computer skills and customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your day to day in your last job? The interviewer wanted to know your working knowledge and skills to ensure you are fit for the assignment.

Do you have suggestions to make the job better? They wanted to see if I have good ideas to bring to the table so the collection process is achieved.
      1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

Walk-in for an application. It is reviewed, then an Appointment to return for CBLS
    (computer basic learning skills), Interviewed, I-9 on computer, while waiting for drug screen results via swab testing application. Your photo will be taken for ID badge that your will later recieve at orientation. Time of process: 2-3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Shift preference, Personal contact verification. Start date to attend a four hour orientation, which includes OASHA safety hazards, and some coverage on HAZMAT items for shipping.Introductiuon to other personnel, and a few hours in the departments chosen or matched by your preferences. To be awaren of point system, which is 6 to begin with. Takes 90 days to roll off one point, to regain your point back.   Answer Question

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Melville, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was unique to me - I was asked questions via a web application that was recording me, speaking the answers, via my computer's webcam. It was almost like Skyping with myself -- I was given a question, 30 seconds to 1 minute to think and another minute to speak the answer, which is when it would be recording. I found this to be incredibly awkward but upon coming in for the second in-person interview they clarified their reasoning for what they were really looking for. These were very general, preliminary tech questions.

I was interviewed by the manager shortly, he asked general career questions about what my specialties are and what I expect out of Adecco. I then spoke to members of the team I would be working with, who asked more technical questions. They started with a few questions, some multiple choice, some questions that warranted explaining how I got to the solution. This included white boarding, showing how I would answer certain issues in terms of development (with how to do basic things, how I work with certain technologies).

They then left me in the room for an hour with a mockup image and said to mark it up the best I could using Bootstrap. I completed the task and re-created the mockup into markup that they then reviewed with more members of the team, each going around giving their input.

I loved this process and think it works very well for all kinds of interviewers and interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would solve an issue when presented with a javascript error in the console.   1 Answer
    • Markup in HTML5 and Bootstrap this mockup image of a job card   1 Answer

Administrative Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. I interviewed on Wednesday. They told me they would let me know something on Friday. The next Monday they emailed me saying they will decide in a couple weeks...

Marketing Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a really quick process.
    1. Received an email asking about my resume that was posted on a job board.
    2. Scheduled a call to discuss about interests/strengths/what I was looking for in a position.
    3. Scheduled a drug test before going to the interview.
    4. Was met by an Adecco representative at the location of placement, who also sat in the interview, which consisted of the manager and co-worker.

The entire process took about 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time where you had to work with a difficult person?
      Q: How do you like to be managed?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

The interview was great overall. Everybody was nice and friendly and didn't went harsh on me. Most of the questions were behavioral. The technical questions wee extremely easy maybe because my job is an entry level job. And right after the interview the recruiter called me telling me they really liked me and want to hire me. I think it's a pretty easy interview.

Street View Operations Lead, Mexico Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Addeco contacts you and they coach you. You go into the Google campus and the hiring managers ask you questions to determine if you have the management skills for the job. Also, you have to be a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Basically know how to speak technical Spanish and they interview is fine

You need to be able to describe to someone how to troubleshoot basic things in Spanish and write complete sentences in Spanish.

For Example. If you try to turn on you TV and it won't-- it's a setup with a DVD player, cable box and other consoles. Describe what you will do.
      1 Answer

Fraud Prevention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Someone refer me to this position, and they contact me the next day, setting up the interview time. 6-7 group interview, 1 recruiter. 3-4 questions, 30mins-40mins, answer one by one.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco in June 2015.

Interview

Was referred to the company by a current employee. Discussed the position on the phone and then was set up for an interview with the Area Director. This was really not an interview but more of a sales pitch on the position and working for Adecco. Multiple times the director asked me "Have I sold you on Adecco yet? What else do you need to hear?" After the interview I was extended an offer and had to take multiple assessment tests. They were primarily personality assessments but also included quite a bit of math and vocabulary.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the typical day in the life of a recruiter entails?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a lot of room for negotiation, we had already discussed salary before the interview and what was needed.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Portsmouth, NH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. It was very fast paced. I didn't have direct industry experience and that was a must have for the client. I was not called directly with a decision as promised in a timely manner. That was unprofessional. I received a random email from a contact that I was not familiar with weeks later. If I was granted a personalized call or email explaining that they decided on another resource, my overall experience would have been much better.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weaknesses?   1 Answer