Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick and easy! They wanted to know what would make me a great matchmaker. Also, what my previous recruiting experience was and what companies I have worked for. Only had one interview, met the team and was hired the next day!

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adecco (San Marcos, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Adecco for a position through email. Then I was sent directly to interview with their client. There was no formal interview through Adecco.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience presenting in front of large groups?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Very easy. NOT EVEN TO.MANY QUESTIONS. HIRED ON THE SPOT. Very nice and pleasant. Let me know that's all of there jobs are High paying. An u will get hired full time and permanent very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Just my salary. What type of jobs I'm looking for. Then nothing else but paper work after that.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Melbourne, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Well I meet them at a job fair in Melbourne, FL. I was pre-screened before they schedule an interview for next week. I met a lady and sat down with 3 other ladies in the lobby. She asked for what time works for us for training and working. We had to fill out forms before the interview. She asked each of us to describe a situation where you went beyond for someone or in a job. I was reschedule for interview for tomorrow since I needed day time. It was a group interview with 4 job seekers( including myself) and two interviewers. The questions were not hard. Afterwards, we waited outside and were hired. They said they will call us to pick a work schedule.

Interview Questions

• What kind of softwares, operating system do you use? What do you use on a daily base? What kind of phone do you have? Tech savvy questions   Answer Question

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview is very easy. It is a temp agency. They ask for your availability, and what kind of work that you want. They file paperwork, and find you a job as soon as they are able to find what meets your needs. They will go over companies that are hiring, and discuss it with you if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any interview questions. They want to find you work. It's mindless, easy work, from what I did, so they aren't too concerned. They ask you what kind of job you want, and how far from your address you are willing to travel.   1 Answer

Prototyper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I went into the main office, where I was given a series of tests. I then went on site to have a discussion with two people. It was very simple and stress free.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Rego Park, NY).

Interview

It was alot of testing. Also they ask for tax transcripts. The face to face interview was very relaxed. They even offered me hot chocolate. It was also quick. They have recently moved from Queens to 5th Ave in Manhattan. Very nice offer. If you are looking to get into JFK airport, this agency always have openings for spotters. That job is on going.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I got a phone call after a week from my application, interviewed me a little and as for a second face to face interview. decline offer due to being only part time.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Talked to Adecco rep regarding a contract recruiting role at Google. The process was fast and easy, and got to speak to the Google contacts in less than one week. A friend of mine is a recruiter at Google and helped me connect to the right Adecco contact. The Adecco manager was friendly and gave some tips when talking with Google contacts.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience did I have recruiting?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Melbourne, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a lady that works at the front desk. She interviewed me and another lady for the job. She asked us questions such as what makes you think you will be a good fit here? Tell me of a time when you went above and beyond your duties to help a customer. She explained the job to us and pay and if they are interested in you the days and hours of training, but before that you have to make a call and you're given four customer scenarios you must tell in detail how you would answer each call. If you pass that then you have to have a second interview with your department Manager, then if they accept you, they will tell you when and where to show up for training. All this to get a job at ebay!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good candidate? When did you go above and beyond your duties to help a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating on hours or training