Adecco Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Extremely long and overdone, 5 interviews to be exact. Phone screen, in-person interview with Manager, phone interview with Area Manager, phone interview with Operations Manager, and an interview with another recruiter

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great! I found the posting online and applied and was called the next day! I went in for the interview and it was very straight forward to the point! I was hired within 2 days and accepted my email offer!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick and easy! They wanted to know what would make me a great matchmaker. Also, what my previous recruiting experience was and what companies I have worked for. Only had one interview, met the team and was hired the next day!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adecco (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process is friendly but extensive. Prepare for a lot of behavioral and problem solving questions. They will most likely do a phone interview first, then do an in-person interview with the branch manager of that office, following an interview with the Ops Manager and RVP.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you failed and explain how you reacted.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco in June 2015.

Interview

Was referred to the company by a current employee. Discussed the position on the phone and then was set up for an interview with the Area Director. This was really not an interview but more of a sales pitch on the position and working for Adecco. Multiple times the director asked me "Have I sold you on Adecco yet? What else do you need to hear?" After the interview I was extended an offer and had to take multiple assessment tests. They were primarily personality assessments but also included quite a bit of math and vocabulary.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the typical day in the life of a recruiter entails?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a lot of room for negotiation, we had already discussed salary before the interview and what was needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adecco (San Diego, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was called at 9:00 am and asked if I could possibly come in for an interview at noon. Being unemployed I jumped at the opportunity. I go to their office at noon for my interview and met with the hiring manager as well as the recruiters I would be working with. They like to have the recruiters ask you questions as well since they want everyone to mesh well, and they don't want to bring in a personality that doesn't quite fit the office personality. I definitely appreciated that since I have worked in offices where not all of the personalities got along with each other. The brought me in for an interview the next day with some more of the recruiters, and I am scheduled to come in for some more interviews. I am also supposed to take a personality assessment at some point.

Interview Questions

• Will you continue to look for recruiting positions if we do not offer you the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Boise, ID) in January 2014.

Interview

2 interviews- both 1 on 1. during my second interview, I was able to meet the team, see where I would be sitting. Very easy.. I was myself and there werent any hard questions.

Anonymous Employee in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (North Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Was refered by a friend, branch manager reached out to me via phone and set up a face to face interview. I was called several days later and offered the position via phone and then received a written offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

Team manager talks to you. He may speak too fast and you need to at the same speed. More questions are about your background and you soft skills. You need to know why you want to apply for this job .

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adecco (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephonic- Screened clearly at early stage
    Face to Face- Just Discussed with Roles and Responsibilities.
    Interview Process- Time waste and it Was a Bakwas.

Hi Guys, dont Trust the calls made by Adecco people. Once you went for face to face then will say u r profile is not fitment to requirement.

They cant able to afford the salary also.

Please try to ignore this company.

Not able to pay my Expectation