Adecco Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.9

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Did a test online, passed and got a phonecall asking some questions. Was invited for an interview at HQ, passed, and was invited to an assessment. Still waiting to see if i passed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, first with the HR personnel and subsequently with the team and final with the country manager. Very engaging sessions and personnel display professionalism. Able to accommodate your availability and is flexible on the arrangement.

Interview Questions

• The reason to leave current employment?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was invited to attend a group interview that would last approximately 3 hours.
    I was informed that we would be given scenarios and we would have to act as if it was an everyday task - we would then be individually interviewed. The group I attended consisted of 6 males; only 2 of us had recruitment experience (1 being myself). We were put into a presentation room and introduced to the line managers of each department before being split into 2 groups of 3.
     The group of 3 sit in a room and each candidate would have one manager sitting opposite. There are 4 scenarios on a piece of paper and each candidate gets choose one (leaving one spare). The manager would pretend to be the customer and you would pretend to be an employee of Adecco. One example is that you have a company that is on your books that you regularly provide employees to. The company finds a candidate but goes through another recruitment provider. You call the company to check to see if everything is OK with the terms of your agreement/contract. Another example is that you have been providing temporary workers to a company but the last employee refused to go back to them. You have now just had a call from the company to say that the replacement worker has also failed to show up to work. You receive a call from the company who want to complain. Once each of the candidates has completed their scenario, you have to choose another scenario from the piece of paper - so in total you complete 2 scenarios. You will be assessed by all the line managers in the room (3 in my one). Of which they will then leave the room and join the other line managers to discuss what happened in the scenario task. You will then be interviewed individually (if they want to interview you - **this is something that isn't told prior to attending the "interview"**)

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

it was pretty easy as at the point in the time there was a demand for recruiters and the intervieew process was quick. 2 rounds of interviews with hiring manager and director. i think the mgmt is very friendly despite their busy schedules and they talk about the culture and hear me out on my passion in recruitment. pointing out valuable lessons.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Step 1: Identify Vacancy and Evaluate Need
    Step 2: Develop Position Description
    Step 7: Conduct Interviews
    Step 8: Select Hire
    Step 9: Finalize Recruitment

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

I have applied and was interviwed initially for a client-based position but after this process has finished unsuccessfuly, Adecco offers me an internal position.
    I had three interviewes - one phone pre-screening, one face to face with the current job holder of the position that was going to be open and another face to face with the team manager. Everyone was very king and positive and called me exactly when they were promised to.
    At that time I have considered an offer by another company so I told Adecco that I am a little bit in a hurry and they reacted very professionally and did everything possible to speed up their process.

Interview Questions

• If there are not good candidates for a particular position you are recruiting for, where could you find them?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norrköping (Sweden)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Norrköping (Sweden)) in July 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process with the usual questions, strenghts, weaknesses, why I wanted the job and why I would be a good fit. Nothing out of the ordinary. As long as you are qualified, Adecco are reasonable and professional. They made sure I was comfortable and asked if I had any additional questions. I would always advise on having questions of your own.

Interview Questions

• The usual. Strenghts, weaknesses etc and as I was a a good match, I got hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was offered a pay and took it. Wasn't too much room for negotiation.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview one with Practice head and the other with the Branch head. Both were 1:1 interviews. Initial screen was also done by another recruitment consultant. As we were hired from the university campus the first round of screening was done at the campus face to face else it is generally a phone screen

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate as I was a college hire

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco (London, England (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview is usually 2-3 stages and you get to meet the most senior members in the team which is great.
    Very relaxed style of interview but also very in tune with regards to your motivations and previous experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation