Adecco Temp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco Temp Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Rego Park, NY).

Interview

It was alot of testing. Also they ask for tax transcripts. The face to face interview was very relaxed. They even offered me hot chocolate. It was also quick. They have recently moved from Queens to 5th Ave in Manhattan. Very nice offer. If you are looking to get into JFK airport, this agency always have openings for spotters. That job is on going.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Would not recommend unless you are hard up for a job. The opportunity is there, but the management at this company is not great. Technical issues, lack of communication between employees, it all had me going back and forth to their headquarters to fill out paperwork that could have easily been done at the comfort of my home. And trust me, there was A LOT of paperwork to fill out. More than normal, especially since the job hadn't even been given to me yet. The employees are nice and welcoming but that only makes the overall experience bearable. Claimed more than one position was available during job fair, but bait and switched me during first round interview. Complete waste of time and travel expenses. Was offered to come in for another position that paid less and didn't amount to much, I respectfully declined. Didn't want to waste another minute with them.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, performed group interviews. Overall a waste of time.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Process was pretty easy. It could be smoother. I kept being told to do this and then they had to stop to do something else. Their focus wasn't on helping me. I felt like I was more qualified than the people placing me into a job. The office seemed to be in much need of more help or more qualified employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.