Adecco USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco USA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.3

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adecco USA.

Interview

friendly, met with controller, we went through my resume and discussed all my experiences, asked me what software I used and what applications I used. What my culture was and interaction with management.

Interview Questions

• what is the salary required   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco USA (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was good. Take this review with a grain of salt, I didn't really enjoy the person I talked to. Didn't get the offer anyway, better off where I am now, couldnt be happier.

Resource Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and only 30 minutes long. The questions were quite basic and really to just ensure you are competent and you are going to work hard.

Business Development - West Allis, WI Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA.

Interview

Contacted by Justin (Recruiter), had a telephone interview and was set up for an interview with the hiring branch. During email correspondence with "Justin" he sent me correspondence he was having with another candidate for the same role. (Assume by mistake)... wonder where he sent my correspondence? Interview was fine although the 2 guys at Branch seemed to mostly enjoy listening to themselves. Wasn't extremely impressed but it was at end of day and gave them the benefit of the doubt. Was told to provide my feedback to Justin. I sent emails to both branch managers and sent Justin a couple emails with my feedback (as I was instructed to do) as well as questioning the status of the interview process. Never heard any response. Completely understand you don't move on in every situation but there is something called courtesy and a response from them would have been the professional action to take specifically when you request the candidate provide feedback to you post interview. Not interested in either working for or doing business with this company.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask much - mostly talked about themselves.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco USA.

Interview

It was fast, they asked me was I able to travel, my office skills, they also asked me to do drug testing during the interview. The woman was calm and it really helped with my nervousness.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Glendale, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through Indeed, the next day I was sent an email to do a skills test on Word, Excel, Outlook, and Typing. About a week later, a recruiter followed-up with me and we went through my resume. Before we got off the phone she informed me that she would send my resume over to the client and if she wants to proceed with an interview she'll let me know. A couple of hours later, I got an email to schedule a phone interview, which I did for a couple of days later. A couple of hours after the phone interview, my recruiter contacted me to let me know that I was invited to an in-person interview which I scheduled for a couple of days after that. Had the in-person interview and was offered the job 2 days after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Call Center Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Pueblo, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I received a call back the next day. I interviewed the following morning. After I completed the paperwork and submitted a background check permission, there was a computer aptitude and customer service skills testing that took about an hour for a person of average skill level, possibly less for an experience call center agent. No previous experience is required, there is ample training available.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Seasonal Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockledge, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Rockledge, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very informative, and very well structured interview process. I liked the group/panel interview style. The people were very informational about the job ahead. We spoke with a few of the Adecco managers. The entire process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an interesting story from your past sales jobs that stood out the most?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through indeed.com. The recruiter contacted me. And later he cancelled my interview, and I don't understand why. It is very unprofessional. Never ever apply for this company again.

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Memphis, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

They asked a lot of questions took drug test set up pay roll pick time to work give a paper with orientation and than pick a day and location you want to work at and do you have. A car