Adecco USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.3

Resource Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and only 30 minutes long. The questions were quite basic and really to just ensure you are competent and you are going to work hard.

Business Development - West Allis, WI Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA.

Interview

Contacted by Justin (Recruiter), had a telephone interview and was set up for an interview with the hiring branch. During email correspondence with "Justin" he sent me correspondence he was having with another candidate for the same role. (Assume by mistake)... wonder where he sent my correspondence? Interview was fine although the 2 guys at Branch seemed to mostly enjoy listening to themselves. Wasn't extremely impressed but it was at end of day and gave them the benefit of the doubt. Was told to provide my feedback to Justin. I sent emails to both branch managers and sent Justin a couple emails with my feedback (as I was instructed to do) as well as questioning the status of the interview process. Never heard any response. Completely understand you don't move on in every situation but there is something called courtesy and a response from them would have been the professional action to take specifically when you request the candidate provide feedback to you post interview. Not interested in either working for or doing business with this company.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask much - mostly talked about themselves.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco USA.

Interview

It was fast, they asked me was I able to travel, my office skills, they also asked me to do drug testing during the interview. The woman was calm and it really helped with my nervousness.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Glendale, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through Indeed, the next day I was sent an email to do a skills test on Word, Excel, Outlook, and Typing. About a week later, a recruiter followed-up with me and we went through my resume. Before we got off the phone she informed me that she would send my resume over to the client and if she wants to proceed with an interview she'll let me know. A couple of hours later, I got an email to schedule a phone interview, which I did for a couple of days later. A couple of hours after the phone interview, my recruiter contacted me to let me know that I was invited to an in-person interview which I scheduled for a couple of days after that. Had the in-person interview and was offered the job 2 days after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Call Center Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Pueblo, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I received a call back the next day. I interviewed the following morning. After I completed the paperwork and submitted a background check permission, there was a computer aptitude and customer service skills testing that took about an hour for a person of average skill level, possibly less for an experience call center agent. No previous experience is required, there is ample training available.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through indeed.com. The recruiter contacted me. And later he cancelled my interview, and I don't understand why. It is very unprofessional. Never ever apply for this company again.

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Memphis, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

They asked a lot of questions took drug test set up pay roll pick time to work give a paper with orientation and than pick a day and location you want to work at and do you have. A car

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Melbourne, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was simple and easy. They ask you basic questions about your communication skills. They also ask you to specify an instance in which you went above and beyond in a project or past job. They ask what you would work on personally, what your goals are and what your weaknesses are.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I interviewed at Adecco USA (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Incredibly unprofessional. I spoke with a placement rep regarding a full-time, contract opportunity at 3M. It was a fairly decent conversation and it was clear I was a good fit. She said she would submit me for consideration and that I should hear back within 1-2 business days. On the third business day, I followed up on the status. She said she hadn't hear back but she'd let me know the moment she did. So I followed up again a week later. No response. Then again a week later asking why I hadn't heard from her. Once again, no response. After speaking with a recruiter from 3M, it became clear there was no contract out there to begin with. I had a somewhat positive impression of Adecco before this. But seeing as this was a total bait and switch and poor use of my time, I wont be applying with them again.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Newburgh, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview process took two weeks I had a phone interview with the Branch Manager, a face to face with the Branch Manager and then a phone interview with the Vice President.