Adecco USA Branch Director - Technical and Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco USA Branch Director - Technical and Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco USA

1 Interview Review

Branch Director - Technical and Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adecco USA (San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a wonderful recruiter who walked me through the process and gave me a detailed picture of what they are looking for. I then spoke with the regional manager in San Francisco, followed by an off-site/lunch interview with their Vice President. One thing that I will say is that throughout the entire process is that everyone spoke the same language - which speaks volumes about the company's culture. They were all very motivated and definitely believed in their company. If you are interviewing with this company (regardless of position) - just be extremely up front and honest right from the very beginning. This will allow you to lower any and all of your barriers and will make the process much more enjoyable from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite task in your current job?   1 Answer
  • What will a staff member (who you had to let do due to performance) would say about you if we asked him/her to describe you?   1 Answer

After looking at my current situation and financial needs - I decided to stay in my current role.