Adecco USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.3

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

A very thorough process. Meetings in person with team and local staff and management. Individual computer based interviews and Skype interviews with Executives from other locations. All were very professional and the process was well designed. Advice to candidates is prepare and know as much about the company and division you are applying for. Be upfront about your needs and salary.

Interview Questions

• What was a top accomplishment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was nothing I have not seen before. Anyone would do well in this interview. I was asked a couple of questions and I answered them in a way I thought would benefit me. It was rather straightforward.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Your preparation for the interview equips you with a number of questions that will help you get to know and evaluate candidates. But there's plenty more to do before, during and after the interview to ensure your success.To give you a great chance of hiring the right people, follow this process .

Interview Questions

• if you have conflict with a co-worker , what will you do   1 Answer

Picker/Packer Interview

Interview

Check in at appointment time, get called back, and get questioned. Although I have no pending charges against me, they turned me down and I have to wait until my chargers are dismissed. They just told me to come back and reapply!

Instructional Designer/E-Learning Interview

Interview

The recruiters for the St. Petersburg office are some of the poorest communicators I've experienced in my job search. No follow through or feedback whatsoever. I do not recommend their company at all for professional job recruiting services.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

The process was quite thorough. There was a phone screen, in person interviews with 3 different levels of management, as well as a job shadow. It seemed that the team as a whole was looking for the best fit for everyone, not just the job. It was a positive experience. It also gave me the chance to learn more about them and make sure they were good for me as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you track or manage your time throughout the day/week to be sure everything gets done?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA.

Interview

The interview process is pretty extensive. You will need to interview with about 4-6 people in management before being given an offer. The process will take up to 30 days or more.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe that you would be a good candidate for this position? Do you have any recruitment experience? How would you handle a difficult situation with an associate?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA.

Interview

bait and switch. They post an ad for a software developer, then call you and tell you it's a drafting position for $11/hr, first and second shift. Take their aptitude test, which is not too terribly hard but it is time consuming, they call back and tell you they only have second shift. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

I don't want to work second shift for $11/hour at a company with bad reviews.

Inbound Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockledge, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Rockledge, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Received Email (Workforce i,e Unemployment office). There is a lot of paperwork Online, it took a couple of hours to complete. Then took two test 1 test was you listening to a audio recording from Customers leaving a message stating their orders and payment information. The second test were answer how you would deal with customers who may be upset or have questions about their order. After I completed the test I received another Email to attend Interview/ Orientation, And later that day I had a phone interview with more questions about how to handle Customer Questions. Received Another E'mail to call and got Scheduled for training in a couple of weeks, as well as my Work Schedule for the Assignment. I'm Excited to work from Home !!

Interview Questions

• While working for your previous Employer was there ever a time "You made a Decision on Your Own" to Help a Customer, How do you feel you handled the Situation,   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got to choose the hours (time of day) that I wanted as well as the Days Off that I wanted. You must work 1 weekend day and All Holidays except Christmas Day. There is Mandatory Over time plus Volunteer Over time once the Peak Season Hits.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gastonia, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Gastonia, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

It OK and good I like it we talk about other Jobs was late on my job ask for a resume they gave me directly to the job and to talk to.