Adecco USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adecco USA Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.3

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through indeed.com. The recruiter contacted me. And later he cancelled my interview, and I don't understand why. It is very unprofessional. Never ever apply for this company again.

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Memphis, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

They asked a lot of questions took drug test set up pay roll pick time to work give a paper with orientation and than pick a day and location you want to work at and do you have. A car

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Melbourne, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was simple and easy. They ask you basic questions about your communication skills. They also ask you to specify an instance in which you went above and beyond in a project or past job. They ask what you would work on personally, what your goals are and what your weaknesses are.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moncks Corner, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Moncks Corner, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screening with Adecco recruiter, then one 40min on-site interview at clients' premises. The recruiter gave me good hints of what questions would be asked at on-site interview, so I could prepare specifically for the interview with the client.

Interview Questions

• How do you find the IP address on a Linux/Windows machine using the command line?   1 Answer
    • List some of the root directories in Linux (at least three)   1 Answer
    • What are INIT levels in Linux?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between a hub, a router, and a switch?   1 Answer
    • You have a PC that does not start, what do you do?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Newburgh, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview process took two weeks I had a phone interview with the Branch Manager, a face to face with the Branch Manager and then a phone interview with the Vice President.

Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

This is a basic bare bones staffing company that hires per diem high tech clinicians for contracts with medical device companies etc... They offer very little in the way of benefits for a per diem position. However, must have a high level of commitment and must accept a certain minimum of assignments. No perks from Adecco.

Interview Questions

• The position is the same as it was 5 years ago and the pay has not changed either. If you are interested I need to know in a few days. (I worked here a few years ago for same contract)   1 Answer

The pay is well below the average for similar roles with other staffing companies (in my opinion) however a high degree of responsiveness and commitment is expected from the per diem employee with 100 percent travel and little to no benefits offered. This is basically a staffing company only, except the pay does appear to reflect what one would expect from an "on demand" high skilled clinical contract role. Not competitive in my view. The same contract offers same hourly rate 5 years later with no adjustment for cost of living and no ability to negotiate it seems. This might work for someone desperate to break into a specific company and willing to break their backs "paying their dues". Or, someone who can't land a local gig with higher salary and minimal travel.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I interviewed at Adecco USA (Memphis, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I came in was greeted then was sit at a computer and took a test . then I went and sat back up front till someone call my name to the back

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the company   1 Answer

Field Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco USA (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Hybrid (video call with upper management and in person with Team Lead) interview was cool, relaxed, casual and interesting. Meeting with the team lead automatically lets you know the type of person you will be working with and was more of a casual conversation than an interrogative engagement.

Interview Questions

• If you were the owner of a factory, how would you keep the employees happy... (and other questions branching from this)   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA.

Interview

Very lengthy process. 5 interviews with two branch managers, regional manager, regional operations manager. Communication was not very professional regarding the next steps throughout the process. I had to call and email after each interview to see what was next because they never followed up with me when they promised.

Lab Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I asked a few questions about the job since the description I was given was pretty vague. Most of the interview consisted of the interviewers telling me about my responsibilities and the lab environment.

Interview Questions

• Can you commit to staying here for at least x amount of time?   Answer Question