Adecco USA Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco USA (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was good. Take this review with a grain of salt, I didn't really enjoy the person I talked to. Didn't get the offer anyway, better off where I am now, couldnt be happier.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Newburgh, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview process took two weeks I had a phone interview with the Branch Manager, a face to face with the Branch Manager and then a phone interview with the Vice President.

Store Operator At Google Express Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (New York, NY).

Interview

There were two group interviews with about 15 other interviewees. The questions were relatively easy. The interviewer asks and you go around the circle answering. Dress business casual and bring a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions

• Talk about how you dealt with a difficult situation in the workplace   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was sent via email.

Employment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA (New Brunswick, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

My rep./local recruiter told me about a position that had opened up -- the company was looking for candidates with backgrounds similar to mine. We talked about the job requirements and duties and I made my case for her submitting my resume with the others.

Accounts Payable Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Melville, NY).

Interview

The interview was easy and got the job the same day. I was trained very well for my initial position at the company.The seven and a half years that I spent with the company was a good preperation for my next career path,

Soldering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The Interview process at this particular place was straightforward. They asked questions relevant to their desired goals for talent. He wanted to know about work ethics and availability. Informed us of the guidelines concerning work place activities.

Store Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

This applies to the NYC office at 5th avenue only since my résumé was sent to them initially. My résumé was sent with the hopes to land a role in an office setting in HR or a paid recruiting/sourcing position. I am wanting to get out of the non-profit and sales/retail mindset with the hopes if not to work at Adecco as a junior recruiter of some sort, why not land a position in administration or an entry level HR role? Instead I was asked to come in for an interview basically for a position that makes retail purchases more convenient. I made it through both interviews and was told there was not rejection letters and I was giving it some thought since the company name they were contracting with sounded stable in the market. Three weeks came and I was told I was not selected despite of how "impressed" they were with my background....

ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS/GENERAL OFFICE SUPPORT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco USA (New York, NY).

Interview

They didn't give me anything, any interview, nothing, I have 7 years of experience, they just send me email for tell me, they are unable to help me, What?? OK so they didn't give any reason of that.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Mahwah, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied for about 3 years to the primary company and gave up and decided to work my way up. Once I had came in to the interview with a referral I was pretty much promised the job as I walked in the door.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adecco USA (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Three level interview; starting with recruiter, then future boss, than one other people in the department. Great environment, nice people. Everyone tried to make me feel welcomed, and none of the questions were unusual or inappropriate

Interview Questions

• none, really - lots of questions about my past experience and the motivations to join Adecco   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase