Adeptus Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Adeptus Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Adeptus Health

2.5

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adeptus Health (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was very fast. I applied online, and the hiring manager called me a few hours later. My in person interview was the next day, and I had an offer two hours later.

Interview Questions

• Basic customer service questions. How do you handle an angry client? What makes a great customer experience? Where do you see yourself in five years? What is your availability like?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adeptus Health (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring was so sloppy. I was finally hired for a job I did not even apply for. The pay was less than I was told. Promised a raise after three months that took a year.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adeptus Health (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Was not too bad, started with HR calling to scope you out then one on one with higher level followed by group interview. It was organized and managed smoothly.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adeptus Health (Lewisville, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It depends on the day to be truthful, Some applicants are made to fill out a personality test and others it was more of an interview to make sure you were a fit for the team. background and drug test required.

Interview Questions

• My interview was more about fitting in with the team than any technical questions, although others reported that the CIO interviewed them for a lengthy amount of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation took place, their offer was very fair.

Bus Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adeptus Health (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

one interview with CEO- He was easy to talk to and very specific about his needs. He did not have prepared questions but asked ones that were related to position. Spent time discussing expectations and gave a tour. He had the person who was in the position prior to me set up an informal meeting before she left. He wanted her approval.

Interview Questions

• past experience - very basic interview- no set questions   1 Answer

Clerical Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adeptus Health (Chesapeake, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via text message about an open position with Adeptus. Adeptus claimed to have seen my resume on Glassdoor. After participating in an interview via messenger on Google hangouts, I was offered a remote clerical administrative position. I was then asked for the user name and password to my online banking account so funds could be deposited into my account for the office equipment I would need to work from home.

I do believe this was a scam. I did not give out my personal information as I know employers do not need the user name and password to your online banking for direct deposit.

I also went to the contact us page on the company's website to send a message. After completing my message I hit the submit button and the message would not submit.

I wanted to pass along this information for awareness.

Interview Questions

• I advise you to receive the funds via direct deposit and it requires you to provide me with your username and password to proceed . Thank you   1 Answer
    • Why would you need my user name and password for my online banking for a direct deposit?   1 Answer
    • I am sorry. I am not comfortable giving out that information. Previous employers did not need that information to make a direct deposit. I also have worked in the banking industry for nine years and have never heard of giving out user name and password for online banking for direct deposit.   2 Answers

I believe it was a scam.