Administrative Controls Management Project Management/Project Controls Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Administrative Controls Management

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Management/Project Controls Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Administrative Controls Management (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Typical interview until the test part of the process. I interviewed the HR manager then two of the owners. The questions were "typical" project controls questions and it showed to me that this was a knowledgeable organization. The schedule question was atypical. I took a few hours to complete the schedule.

Interview Questions

• You have to draw a critical path schedule by hand for a set of "questions"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Administrative Controls Management

Project Management/Project Controls Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Administrative Controls Management (Ann Arbor, MI) in July 2009.

Interview

The hiring time frame will be dependent on the economy. They are always looking for talent but may not be ready ro hire immediately. Interview consisted of one-on-one time with various members of the executive team then a group session with the entire team asking questions. Questions were mostly about your experience and your resume. No off the wall or crazy "gotcha" type questions. A pretty straight forward interview until the quiz.

Interview Questions

• You are given a quiz to test your ability to create a CPM schedule with 20 or so activities and then denote the critical path and some other details about the schedule. You are given as much time as you need to complete the quiz.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Standard, need to submit your current earing statement. Do your research of comparable salaries for the position and experience level.