Administrative Office of the Courts IT Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Administrative Office of the Courts IT Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Administrative Office of the Courts

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Administrative Office of the Courts (South San Francisco, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

One needs to be patient when one applies on-line for a open position. One needs to be extra patient when it comes to applying for State Government jobs -- though these days, even the private ones are taking long or much longer.

After I was called for the interview (in 10 days), I was asked to submit a writing samples of what I have done at my previous company -- apart from what's in the resume. I am guessing, they wanted to go little bit more detail on the work done than what one can put it on resume.

The interview process was fairly simple -- one person dialed in and other in the room and asked basic technical questions (Describe Web Services, SOA) etc. It was pretty obvious that the person on the phone did not get a chance to read the 'writing samples' I sent earlier. So, this was a good opportunity to talk more about those again.

I didn't know what to expect for this interview - but, ostensibly this was a 'technical interview' and the candidates selected will be called for 'soft skills interview ' - for managerial positions.

In this economy, there are many people applying for fewer jobs, so, expect to wait for a while as the process of interview takes time.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with vendors and integrated their products to your systems.   1 Answer
  • Describe Web Services, SOA, Integration Bus   1 Answer