Adobe Account Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Account Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.5

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Met someone at my school's career fair, got invited for an interview on-campus, then invited back for a 2-day event at their headquarters where I learned about the sales academy, had the chance to network with managers, and had a formal interview. Very nice people, competitive environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was reached out by a mutual connection to apply and the interview process was very short, maybe 2 weeks in all. I had a phone interview and a video interview and was offered the position a few days later.

Account Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Great people. Want dedicated individuals who work hard and have proven themselves in sales. Know why you want to be in sales and be ready to pictch on their products

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

It was a 2 day process, fairly interesting. Did an on campus interview twice, and then did 4 interviews in San Jose at the HQ. The interviews went well (everyone thought they did well) but ended up not getting the job.

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

I enjoyed the highly professional, constructive, helpful experience with Adobe's Talent Aquisition team. This intial experience was very much in line with the positive feedback Adobe gets all around. Well done to the team and the hiring managers involved.

Interview Questions

• Questions around the Adobe solutions   1 Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Sales Simulations with multiple rounds with Sr. Management. One is monitored over several rounds.
    Followed by a round with the Director as well. Typically it goes on for a month before a candidate is hired.

Interview Questions

• A sales simulation test was taken which was based on a business case study.   Answer Question

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a face to face 1:1 round with the sales manager. He asked questions about my past experience, my sales skills and how good of a team player can i be.

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Good and systematic. There were around 5 to 6 rounds with different people of different teams at different levels. Mainly questions about why Adobe and questions from cv. Be prepared with their product line and have a basic understanding of what the products do. But hr takes a lot of time to get back with the offer letter even when they confirm that you are in.

Interview Questions

• Role play, dummy presentations, five to six rounds in total   Answer Question