Adobe Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Detroit, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in the Detroit office for the role of Account Manager. The process moved quickly at first - I was contacted over the phone for a brief screening. They wanted to bring me in for a second interview in the office. In the office, I spoke with the account director and several people on the team in 30-minute increments. Most of the questions asked were fairly easy to answer. At one point they showed me the actual platform used and the position seemed like a great fit. After I left the interview, I expected to be contacted within a couple weeks. Adobe never went out of their way to contact me regarding the position - whether I got it or they went with another candidate. Six weeks later I finally asked if someone from HR could contact me and I was informed I did not receive the position. Overall, I felt like the experience could be more professional on their part.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a manager?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I found the listing on LinkedIn Jobs and was redirected to on adobe.com. Within a few days I heard from their internal Talent Acquisition team via LinkedIn private message.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't too pointed from them as it was just a phone screening.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in July 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews before an onsite interview. Applied online and was contacted for phone screenings. I spoke to 5 different people and recieved mostly positive feedback.

The onsite interview was with the hiring manager in the office where I would be working. I thought it went well.

The team seemed great and I was genuinely excited to begin working with them. However, at the last minute, it seems they decided to close the position and it was re-opened in another city without warning.

After weeks of constant communication, back and forth, and 5 phone calls, the onsite, they suddenly went radio silent. Never heard back from them.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Quite normal: Talent acqusition manager will make first interview to validate the expereince and overall requirement. There will probably at least 2 to 3 more interviews with the direct manager, the country manager and/or regional VP. depend on the job nature, there may probably a side interview with other functional co-workers.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Paris (France)) in January 2014.

Interview

entretien téléphonique avec la RH, puis entretien avec le responsable commercial, puis entretien avec le responsable avant-vente, puis entretien avec le directeur commercial, et panel interview devant les 3 précédents + le DG pour finaliser le processus de recrutement.

Interview Questions

• panel interview : présentation de l'offre Adobe pendant 30 min, présentation du plan d'action sur les 3 premiers mois pendant 30 min + questions "à chaud" pendant les présentations, puis débriefing à l'issue des présentations   Answer Question

Negotiation

pas de négociation à proprement parler, l'offre faite par Adobe étant en ligne par rapport aux demandes