Adobe Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Detroit, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in the Detroit office for the role of Account Manager. The process moved quickly at first - I was contacted over the phone for a brief screening. They wanted to bring me in for a second interview in the office. In the office, I spoke with the account director and several people on the team in 30-minute increments. Most of the questions asked were fairly easy to answer. At one point they showed me the actual platform used and the position seemed like a great fit. After I left the interview, I expected to be contacted within a couple weeks. Adobe never went out of their way to contact me regarding the position - whether I got it or they went with another candidate. Six weeks later I finally asked if someone from HR could contact me and I was informed I did not receive the position. Overall, I felt like the experience could be more professional on their part.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a manager?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening after applying online. I then moved on to the next round which was a phone call with the hiring manager. During the call, the hiring manager asked me many questions about my current role and told me that this job (which would have been a lateral move) would be much more difficult than what I was used to.
    I was surprised that I was then asked to come in for a in-person meeting with the hiring manager and that interview was more conversational.
    They then told me that the last step would be a video call with someone else. That person asked me to walk them through every detail of my day and then explained how this job (still a lateral move) would be too difficult for me. They seemed uninterested when I tried to explain that I already have the skills and experience required for the job.
    Unsurprisingly, I found out the next day that I did not get the job. Overall, a negative experience. If someone isn't a good fit, just tell them instead of wasting their time.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your current day-to-day responsibilities.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I found the listing on LinkedIn Jobs and was redirected to on adobe.com. Within a few days I heard from their internal Talent Acquisition team via LinkedIn private message.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't too pointed from them as it was just a phone screening.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in July 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews before an onsite interview. Applied online and was contacted for phone screenings. I spoke to 5 different people and recieved mostly positive feedback.

The onsite interview was with the hiring manager in the office where I would be working. I thought it went well.

The team seemed great and I was genuinely excited to begin working with them. However, at the last minute, it seems they decided to close the position and it was re-opened in another city without warning.

After weeks of constant communication, back and forth, and 5 phone calls, the onsite, they suddenly went radio silent. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple priorities?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Adobe (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Call with HR and 2 face to face

I got to the last stage and the process so far had been pleasant but mid way through my last interview I realised that they were not going to hire me. Their attitude shifted completely and since the inerview hadn't finished I felt very awkard having to answer questions when people showed you that clearly they don't care.

The director also made some comments that I found offensive and a bit eroneous such as "I hope you are worth my time". Not sure if that's fine for the UK but it's not for Europeans.

2 weeks have passed and all I want is to get some feedback just so I can learn what was that they did not like and at least to learn something from the whole experience and improve. But alas HR does not even bother to reply to my emails. For such a big company leaving candif=dates without a reply wondering whether they have been sucessful or not and not providing feedback is utterly disappointing.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Quite normal: Talent acqusition manager will make first interview to validate the expereince and overall requirement. There will probably at least 2 to 3 more interviews with the direct manager, the country manager and/or regional VP. depend on the job nature, there may probably a side interview with other functional co-workers.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Paris (France)) in January 2014.

Interview

entretien téléphonique avec la RH, puis entretien avec le responsable commercial, puis entretien avec le responsable avant-vente, puis entretien avec le directeur commercial, et panel interview devant les 3 précédents + le DG pour finaliser le processus de recrutement.

Interview Questions

• panel interview : présentation de l'offre Adobe pendant 30 min, présentation du plan d'action sur les 3 premiers mois pendant 30 min + questions "à chaud" pendant les présentations, puis débriefing à l'issue des présentations   Answer Question

Negotiation

pas de négociation à proprement parler, l'offre faite par Adobe étant en ligne par rapport aux demandes