Adobe Associate Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Associate Account Manager Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Overall process took about 3-4 weeks. Applied directly through a job board posting then was contacted by a Adobe recruiter a week later for a phone interview. After another week the hiring manger conducted a second phone interview then asked me to come in for a face-face with the team. I met with four employes one at a time and was given an offer about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard interview questions asking about background and skill set. Nothing tricky or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Short phone interview - goign through your CV with questions such as why would you like to work in this field.

face to face first round interview - small test in excel, do not worry about knowing how to work in excel, just the very basic stuff is required. the test is about getting your way with cost per click and those kind of things...very easy. in the first round you are gonna be interview by a manager and be asked questions about a time when you worked in a team, a time when you had a conflict, why adobe....

2nd round interview is practically the same as the first one, besides the test in excel is even easier, its about connecting words with ads...but this time you are probably gonna be interviewed by a director and 2 other managers that you are probably gonna work with if you get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you were in a conflictual situation with your superior, how did you manage to sole the issue?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then another phone interview, then in person 4 interviews back to back. The phone interviews were easy, just basic questions. The in person were ok, some hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles. Like how many one foot by one foot boxes would fit in this room?   1 Answer