Adobe Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Interviews at Adobe

3.3

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Totally ill-informed — i was called in for a senior programmer role. my resume spoke of my proficiency being in Java, web stack, and most things open-source.

The first they ask me is whether I'd be willing to work on Cold Fusion, and be ok, if there was zero Java work. While i'm totally fine with a potential switch in technology, but i'm so not ok with someone asking me to switch to a proprietary tech stack that is *only* used within their workplace.

Ever since, ColdFusion is almost dead (for good)!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to leave behind working on Java or anything open-source, to work on ColdFusion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Just like any other Product development company.
    DS/Algo knowledge must.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Minimum 6 to 7 round depend on position, preperation very much needed unless you have very good understanding on Data Structure Algo and problem solving skill. Lot of question on data structure and real time or practical problem will be asked , usually they check approach , and even they provide hint in between.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

(Aptitude + Programming) test on hackerrank(90 minutes) : 30 questions containing 5 programming questions(like check if number is palindrome etc) and 25 aptitude questions(like CAT exam)

Two online rounds: Very easy questions that I don't want to disclose(otherwise you will under-prepare :) ). More than half of the interviews were to introduce their team

4 rounds in Office:
    ------------------------
    1st round: simple questions where interviewer asked me to write brute-force approach and wanted to check if I can code :). Also asked some system/os specific questions like where assembler fits in compilation, how OS written in C(chicken-egg problem) etc
    2nd round: Checked about all my projects written in resume and some very simple OO questions
    3rd round(Hiring Mgr): Information about team and group
    4th Round(Hiring Mr): Two DS/Algo questions: DP and HashTable/BST related

Finally they offered me slightly higher than what other company was offering(They had claimed some good compensation initially)

Very good experience from their engineering team but very bad experience from their recruiters

Interview Questions

• Check if linked list is palindrome, search for string in file with brute force method, Fibonacci using static function etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was supposed to go through 4 technical rounds. But unfortunately I didn't clear the first one itself.
    He asked about my background and my current role followed by two data structures questions. First one was based on the array and BST and second was based on the bit stream.

Interview Questions

• 1. Given an empty BST consist of n nodes and and an array consist of n numbers.
      The n nodes in a BST have been already arranged in some fashion(i.e. the BST is not empty), and none of the nodes in BST are having any data, that means we have to pick the n numbers from the given array and have to fill in the given BST.
       We have to make sure that the structure of the BST doesn't change. That means all the left subtree and right subtree at any given node should not change at all.

2. We have a function which returns a value among {1, 0, -1}. When the function returns -1 that means
      we have to terminate. we have to keep on calling this function and till we get -1. this means we will get series of 1's and 0's which we have to treat like bit pattern and has to check whether the given number is divisible by 3 or not. for e.g. the function call returns the below output.

101-1=> 101 => it's a 5 which is not divisible by 3.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was recently interviewed at Adobe Bangalore. I applied through their careers portal. I was called for a F2F interview. I was asked to come at 11 AM. Though it started at 1 PM. The interviewer was not at all polite. He was so rude and literally scolding for wrong answers. The first round mostly was around multi threading and design patterns. And immediately followed the second round. I was asked to design and implement a dependency management solution in java. After the second round i was asked to leave for the day as it was already close to 5 PM. Later the HR did not get back to me. And when i had called him to know the feedback of 2nd F2F interview, he told he will give me an update in a couple of hours time. Two weeks have passed by and not heard of anything from them. For some reason i though that adobe does not have a good recruitment team. There were no proper responses before, during and after the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Below is the process, which I had gone through.

1. 3 technical round (1 hr)
    2. Director round (1 hr)
    3. Programming round (Assignment will be give)
    4. Senior Architect round (1 hr)

I was called for direct interview. The first 3 technical rounds were gotten over by the same day itself. I was told that feedback of mine is positive and I will be called for Director round some other day.

After 5 days, I was called for the Director round, seems he was happy too and he said HR will get back to you.

After 10 days, i got a call from HR that I have to take up one more programming round followed by telephonic round with an Architect.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your project and role? Almost all the projects that you have mentioned in the resume, you will be asked to explain clearly. They expect you to be good at what you have done or what you have mentioned in the resume. Prepare thoroughly.
      How to check the expression is balanced or not?
      Implement stack and implement undo-redo feature using Stack?
      Java multithreading questions?
      Executors?
      Generics?
      Micro Services and some examples?
      Design patters? Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, Builder Pattern, Visitor Pattern
      Where did you use in design patters your project and explain?
      Which is your innovating idea, any hackthon idea?
      Take one of your old projects and if you are asked to develop it now, how will you design and which technologies will you choose and why? (Interesting question)
      Spring boot?
      Design a state machine and explain its each phase? (1 hour question) It is kind of interactive problem solving round, you are allowed to ask any clarifications.
      Do you have any pattern? Do you publish any tech papers? Any blog? What is your contribution to stackover-flow?   Answer Question

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Online test followed by onsite interview comprising 6 rounds - 1 GD, 2 Technical, 1 Managerial, 1 HR and a last interview with one of the Directors. The last two were mostly formality once you clear the first four.

Interview Questions

• GD -> As usual, debate on a given topic.
      Round 1 -> 2 simple coding questions related to sorting strings. A couple of basic data structure, database and operating system questions.
      Round 2 -> Questions regarding Responsive design and CSS Grid. Questions regarding Android app that I had built and had on my resume.
      Round 3 -> Managerial round mainly was conversational with few puzzles and a couple of behavioral questions regarding handling various circumstances with team-mates/clients etc.
      Round 4 and 5 -> Mostly introduction.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I had the online test on 27/04/14.It consisted of two rounds
    analytic reasoning and quantitative
    2.technical
    analytic reasoning questions were pretty difficult.it consumes lots of time.quantitative were easy.start the test from last.Last 15 questions were primary school level questions.There were total 45 questions for 50 minutes
    Technical has 14 objective basic C questions and 4 coding questions.No online compiling.

Interview Questions

• use random function in c and generate array of sequence of numbers which should not be repeated.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and i had one phone interview. The interview started off with basic time complexity questions for different datastructures. Then, i was asked one algorithm question regarding lists of anagrams which i could not answer. I was notified a couple of weeks later of my candidature being rejected by my recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The question was: Given a paragraph of english text, output groups of words, one group per line, where each group represents words that are anagrams of each other and consists of the anagrams in lexicographically sorted order. the groups on different lines are also sorted in lexicographical order with respect to each other   2 Answers