Adobe Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Adobe Interview Questions in Bengaluru

Updated Dec 6, 2017

3.4

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

- Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was mainly on verbal, analytical and quantitative. This was for 60 mins and there were 60 questions. Basically, you should be really fast so that u can solve one question in one minute. Analytical part consumed a lot of time and so couldnt go through a lot of quant questions. After this there was a coding round. 2 questions were given and 30 mins for the same. One question carried 2 marks and the other 3. The one carrying less marks was comparably easy and the other question was above average. Results not announced yet. so cannot reveal about further process.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at adobe recently. Giving interview at adobe is like an acid test. There were 6 rounds. 1st written at hackerank and then back to back 4 technical and one PR. All around were tough no doubt.

Interview Questions

• Each round of interview contain DS question linked list sorting, Selenium, BBT,   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There was online round conducted by hackathon. After 3 days i was called for interviews.
    There were 3 technical rounds followed by one techno managerial round.
    All the rounds were completed in a day.
    After 3 days I got call from HR saying i was selected

Interview Questions

• Questions on linked list and arrays, strings.

Test cases for pen, lift etc

Puzzles   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a video conference interview. First of all, the interviewer came one hour late. Then they did not ask for lunch and made me sit for 4 hours, while the 2nd round happened after a gap of another one hour.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to design some software for aggregating logs and creating a dashboard out of it   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There were a total of 4 four face-to-face interview rounds : two technical, one managerial and one HR round. The interviewers were pleasant and very encouraging and I had a very good overall experience.

Interview Questions

• For the first technical round, I was asked questions regarding Operating Systems and C fundamentals. They also asked to write a programs for rotating a 2-D matrix and another for creating a mirror image of a binary tree.
      For the second round, I was asked a lot of questions regarding DBMS and also questions about my various projects in detail.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Conducted written test in the first round then TL took 20 mins discussion on the current work experience and tools used for performance testing .
    It was an awesome experience with the interview process, as interviewer given very good suggestions to improve my programming skill and other areas.

Even I am not selected, but very happy with the interview process

Interview Questions

• 1.Maximum questions related to programming with MCQs, then asked as a 5M question to write a program using a specific condition
      2.Program will be given and asked to write the output
      3.Puzzle solving   Answer Question

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a wonderful experience of attending interview Adobe Office Bengaluru.
    Well in advance I was told about the timings of the interview and they sticked to that time.
    Best part was the respect given to candidates time. Generally in interviews candidates are made to wait for long time taking candidates time for granted but in Adobe interview rounds started exactly at the scheduled time.

Especially I should thank the recruitment HR Mr Yuvaraj Mande for being very professional.
    I was actually called on some Saturday in July for interview. Due to a planned personal program i could not attend the interview and i informed the same to the HR. I requested him for an opportunity on some other day . Generally HRs don't reply for such mails but the HR in adobe replied to my mail and scheduled my interview for the next week.

Process of releasing offer letter was very simple and smooth.
    In a single mail they send me about the required documents and not irritate with multiple phone calls or mails.

Overall it was a wonderful experience.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

My interview experience with Adobe was excellent. Overall the interview process only took 5 days. Interview panel was so humble regardless of their positions which made me so comfortable. This is a real reflection of company culture.

While I have stated about the interview panel and culture of the company I have a special mention for my recruiter Yuvaraj. This guy is awesome and he kept me updated throughout the process. The best quality of this person is the positive energy he carries which I have not seen with many people. Being a recruiter his positive thoughts can influence any candidate he deals with in the right way to bring out the maximum potential of the candidate. Same happened with me. I was giving this interview after almost 10 years due to which I was a bit anxious at the start. But due to his positive approach I was able to give my best and clear the interview. I feel this is a quality and approach that every recruiter should possess so that the organizations will find right people. Great going!

Looking forward to work with a great team and company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Got call through referral. Experience was really a negative one. After clearing the telephonic round, I was invited for a face to face interview. Was requested to come for a interview on next working day. Took a half day leave to reach there. Got to know that it was video conference. Really disappointed. I took all the pain to come to their office(Took a half day leave). Keeping my work on hold & there, I see that it was a video interview.Which I could have taken from anywhere.

Post which I did not had the motivation to proceed further. Wrapped up my interview for the sake of it and left.
    Post which I have not received any updates. So, I am guessing that I have not been selected.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview Experience @ Adobe was pathetic. They call the candidates @ 10:45 am .
    It was around 1:15pm and still not even a single round was done. Candidates are waiting in the Meeting room. The HRs are busy roaming here and there but not sure what they were doing.
    At 1:15pm they come and tell us to go for lunch. The Interviewers has also gone for lunch. It was like the Adobe Interviewers has just come that day for Lunch @ office. The experience was bad.