Adobe Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

3.4

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process was well scheduled but, the interviewer was very unprofessional in conducting the interview. He miss basic etiquette of conducting interviews and that too for a senior profile. He never allowed to complete your answer and was putting the questions as if the other guy is a dumb

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Good and easy process. Its cv based questions and in the way much to learn.interviews were prepared what to ask ..hr also discussed the salary and availability..overall quick nd good experience. Within 2 weeks the process completed

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Process was simple. I got a call from a recruiter and when went there on a weekend had the first rounds. Lot of candidates came for the interview. I had two tech rounds from senior people from Adobe. The first round had normal tech question about what platform I use, total exp., current exp., Both were professional and asked technical questions related to the position.

Interview Questions

• Mostly all of them were related to my field. Very focused on the technical side. The person who was taking the interview was clever and asked lots of fundamental questions.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Friendly, SDLC concepts, Agile, Questions:
    How to handle people who are really very aggressive?
    How to influence people without having any authority?
    Experience working with retail or consumers?
    Why are you looking for a change?
    How will you contribute?
    What is your strengths?
    WHat is your weakness?
    Behavioral questions: Tell a time when you faced challenging situations?

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was supposed to go through 4 technical rounds. But unfortunately I didn't clear the first one itself.
    He asked about my background and my current role followed by two data structures questions. First one was based on the array and BST and second was based on the bit stream.

Interview Questions

• 1. Given an empty BST consist of n nodes and and an array consist of n numbers.
      The n nodes in a BST have been already arranged in some fashion(i.e. the BST is not empty), and none of the nodes in BST are having any data, that means we have to pick the n numbers from the given array and have to fill in the given BST.
       We have to make sure that the structure of the BST doesn't change. That means all the left subtree and right subtree at any given node should not change at all.

2. We have a function which returns a value among {1, 0, -1}. When the function returns -1 that means
      we have to terminate. we have to keep on calling this function and till we get -1. this means we will get series of 1's and 0's which we have to treat like bit pattern and has to check whether the given number is divisible by 3 or not. for e.g. the function call returns the below output.

101-1=> 101 => it's a 5 which is not divisible by 3.
      1 Answer

Senior Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a two day process, faced with 3 rounds of technical and a manager round in day one, second day was a casual meeting with 3 other senior developer and the manager to get more clarity on the role.

The interview was all about data structure and algorithm. It was nice talking to each of the interviewer. The rounds was very much interactive.

Interview Questions

• Sorting, threads, tree, javascript, ui, design pattern   Answer Question

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic for me as I was staying in a different city then. Second round was the technical round, again telephonic for me because of the same reason upon special request.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process took 2+ weeks. There was a written test first, it was from hackerrank. After I cleared that there were total 4 technical rounds. 3 rounds happened on a weekend and for the 4th round they called me on a Monday. Questions were mostly on the testing perspective for a big system like ATM, Social Networking Site etc. The interviewers also asked few puzzles on balls, height etc. There were questions from Java Collections as well. All the interviewers asked me to write a full fledged code and asked me to optimise it further. They also provide food in between. All the people were very humble and I really like the smoothness of the process.

After 1 week I got the mail from HR that I am selected and will soon get HR call but instead of a call I directly got an Offer Letter. I am really excited to join Adobe Systems, Bangalore.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Collections, String, Core Jave.
      Puzzles.
      1 Answer

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was recently interviewed at Adobe Bangalore. I applied through their careers portal. I was called for a F2F interview. I was asked to come at 11 AM. Though it started at 1 PM. The interviewer was not at all polite. He was so rude and literally scolding for wrong answers. The first round mostly was around multi threading and design patterns. And immediately followed the second round. I was asked to design and implement a dependency management solution in java. After the second round i was asked to leave for the day as it was already close to 5 PM. Later the HR did not get back to me. And when i had called him to know the feedback of 2nd F2F interview, he told he will give me an update in a couple of hours time. Two weeks have passed by and not heard of anything from them. For some reason i though that adobe does not have a good recruitment team. There were no proper responses before, during and after the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I got an email from Adobe HR through one of the job portals. It was regarding Software Engineer for White Box Testing. Online round followed by 3 technical round and then Senior Director and HR round. Online round consist of 7 programming question and 13 MCQ question within timeline of 1 hour. It was easy. After that round I got call from Adobe HR and he called me to Adobe Bangalore office for remaining rounds. I went through 3 technical rounds, and all rounds they were checking my approach towards the problem. I was asked 2 programming and 2-3 puzzles in each round.

Interview Questions

• Date 1st May 2016
      1 F2F : Circular track puzzle, Program for ternary search covering all test cases, give all test cases to form a triangle. It was easy to moderate level and interviewer was helpful.
      2 F2F : Program to reverse a linked list, Apple Oranges Puzzle, 100 marbles puzzle, and then some question about my current project , all test cases of marker pen.
      3 F2F : 3 balls weighing puzzle, program to reverse all words in string but not to reverse letters of any word , some questions about my current role and company. This round was taken by manager of some project. He was specific about location being Noida only, but I told him in Job Description it was mentioned both Noida and Bangalore. But anyhow I was OK for Noida as well. But he insisted me to be in the city in which I am more comfortable. Then I answered him Bangalore. He told me to wait outside and he will let me know about further process.
      Talent Coordinator came and informed me that I will get a call regarding next round i.e. Senior director round within 2-3 days.

I kept waiting for next 2 weeks but still no response from HR. I called HR but he didn't picked my call. I emailed him and asked about further process but he didn't replied. Atleast they should let me know regarding my rejection as well. After being informed for next round, I did not got any call. I assume, location might have been the problem. But they could have intimated me the same.
      This was so unprofessional from Adobe hiring team, making a candidate wait for infinite time.
      Answer Question