Adobe Interview Questions in California | Glassdoor

2.9

172 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

User Experience Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I first interviewed with an employee at the company at a conference, though I suppose this would be the equivalent of a phone screen. The interview was confusing and strange, as I was asked a lot about my education instead of my past projects. Technical questions were vague and I needed to ask a lot of clarifying questions in order to give the correct answer. It was the only interview I've ever done where I was unsure about my performance.

After that, I was selected to attend the Technical Interview Forum in San Jose, CA. This was a much better experience. The first day, we talked to teams we were interested in and ranked them to our preference, and they did the same to us. I ended up with 3 interviews, and received a job offer! The interviews were quite conversational, and everyone was kind and helpful. None of the questions were too difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement classes for a game of checkers?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Was invited to Interview Forum. Day 1, talk with up to 41 teams - kind of like career fair, then select up to 15 of those teams you're interested in interviewing with. Day 2, of the teams that were also interested in you, you interview with them (up to 5 1hour sessions).

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (San Diego, CA).

Interview

School career fair got email same day for on campus interview following morning. Asked about projects on resume and comfort in Java. One technical question was a fairly easy difficulty. Talked to recruiter about company culture, overall rewarding experience. Got invitation to HQ for another round of interviews in 3 weeks.

Went to HQ and had a intern technical forum which spanned two days. Met with all the hiring teams and that night was selected by the teams that felt I would be a good fit. One week later I got an offer. Adobe is very welcoming, very friendly, and the entire interview experience was the best I've ever experienced.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to a career fair and was then asked for an on campus interview. However, my interviewer was not very engaging. I was pretty upset about how she was so unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the angle between the hour hand and minute hand if you're given the hour and minute as integers.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Round 1 interview 1-1 for 45 minutes with a product manager.
    2nd round interview at Adobe headquarters in San Jose, including 2 days.
     - Day 1: Speed dating with hiring managers (there were 30-40 teams). At the end of the day, team and candidates were matched with each other, and HR send you and interview invitation for selected teams that you will be interviewed with on the next day.
    - Day 2: Interview with matched teams. Normally 1-3 teams per candidate. After that, offers will be sent out a week later.

Interview Questions

• Round 1:
      Tell me about yourself?
      Why Adobe?
      Tell me about an achivement that you are most proud of?
      If you meet Adobe CEO, what do you suggest him to be key strategies for Adobe next 5 years?

Round 2: Specific questions about the role and the team, plus a product design question (brief, not a full case).   Answer Question

Site Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process seemed disorganized. I was emailed a "tentative" onsite interview time and date and was told it will be confirmed by the next week.

When the onsite interview finally came, I had to literally send mail after mail to confirm and get hold of the "Talent Coordinator". She finally sent me a confirmation and schedule late night 10PM with details for people who I would be interviewing the next morning at 8AM.

I had many HR/Company related questions but there was no HR interview scheduled....so I had to ask those to other people interviewing me. I had a good experience with all the people who interviewed and was positive, I would receive the offer....only to my surprise....that team decided to pass on to another candidate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adobe (Emeryville, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

20 minutes call with a recruiter, 45 minutes phone screening, 4 hours onsite interview.
    Google docs were used for screening problems solving. The whole process from the initial call to the offer letter took about 1 - 1.5 weeks. The process itself was pretty well organized. But too much pressure for signing the offer.

Interview Questions

• Reverse linked list   Answer Question
    • Write a queue using stacks   Answer Question
    • Find top K elements in array of size N   Answer Question
    • System design questions, solve some multithreading problem, OOP, a lot of questions about previous experience, some SQL and Linux knowledge checks   Answer Question

Adm Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process started out decent - then it started going down hill... and kept going downhill. My negative feedback stems from 2 things: the communication from the recruiting team, and the lack of organization from the people meeting with me. Overall, I felt like they did not respect my time for coming over to their office THREE times.

They started off with a round of phone interviews - had me speak with a couple of people that I would be working with, and those talks went fine.

Afterward, they said "Ok, we want you to come in for an interview" -- so I took time out of my schedule to leave my current job and go over there, only to find that they were not prepared to have me in the office. Nobody at the desk, nobody there to receive me, wasted 10 minutes just trying to find where I was supposed to go. Once they found me, the meeting went OK and I was told they would be following up with me -- the recruiting team didn't let me know anything until much later.

This happened 2 more times. Literally.

They asked me to come back again and told me it would be the 'final interview' -- again, unorganized and poorly structured. I took time out of another work day to go back and speak with another manager and the director. A few days later they say "yeah, there was really good feedback, we will let you know" - then I waited a while

A couple of weeks later, they email me and say "we want you to come in again for a final interview to 'dig deeper' " Obviously I was annoyed, after being told I had already done the final interview, but I decided whatever I will go back if that's what it takes. I was incredibly disappointed to experience the EXACT SAME interview format and questions - literally - it was like I was having the same meeting as 2 weeks before, as if they weren't paying attention to my answers the first time.

After that meeting, I was told "you'll for sure know something by Wednesday" - after a week of waiting, I emailed them and told them I was no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales management do you do now?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

This was a disappointing interview experience overall. The first 2 phone screens seemed to go really well, at which point I was invited verbally by a director during the 2nd screen to move forward to another phone screen and an onsite. ("We'd love to have you meet the team!") I was then handed off to another recruiter, and from there the thread went silent. I followed up, only to finally be told (after 2 weeks of no communication or reply to my email) that they decided to move forward with other candidates. At that point I was AGAIN handed off to a different recruiter. It was confusing to have so many POCs, as it makes it unclear who is advocating for me on their end or remembering to follow up with me. I also find it unprofessional to verbally invite a candidate to move forward and not honor that invitation. Lastly, I was referred internally by a friend who works there and, while I believe all candidates should be treated respectfully regardless, I think that is especially courteous and important for employee referrals.

Interview Questions

• More about my background, my experience with managing programs and interacting with executives   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

Interview

A friend referred me for the position. The recruiter set up two phone screens. One for Statistics and one for coding. Got the invitation for onsite the next week. I interviewed at San Jose.

Interview Questions

• Create confidence intervals for finite sampled population   Answer Question
    • Logistic Regression vs Collaborative Filtering for Large Scale Categorical Variable output regression with a large number of features   Answer Question