Adobe Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process as a whole was very amateuristic, and honestly, just weird. It started with a couple of calls, then 2 interviews onsite.
During the whole time, the communication was via calls and emails with changing HR people. They left me a couple of voice mails, but didn't pick up when I called or answer my emails. The process just stopped without any communication after I gave up trying to reach them.

Never seen, heard or dealt with this type of recruitment method, but this is definitely not what you expect from a leading, 15K employees, tech company at 2017. Very disappointing

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Got call through referral. Experience was really a negative one. After clearing the telephonic round, I was invited for a face to face interview. Was requested to come for a interview on next working day. Took a half day leave to reach there. Got to know that it was video conference. Really disappointed. I took all the pain to come to their office(Took a half day leave). Keeping my work on hold & there, I see that it was a video interview.Which I could have taken from anywhere.

Post which I did not had the motivation to proceed further. Wrapped up my interview for the sake of it and left.
    Post which I have not received any updates. So, I am guessing that I have not been selected.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a very simple and smooth process. The HR people firsts calls you and fixes a time for technical round with the respective Manager. When you clear that round, they schedule another round with the Global Manager. And then the whole process of document verification and negotiations starts.

Interview Questions

• They focus on what you have done and try to find a fit. It was mostly work related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, they accepted to negotiate and have offered me as per my quoted figures.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Worst ppl who do interview. Insulting n rude questions won't have any interest to understand your answer. Simply waste of time. 2 rounds of technical round. Dumb manager who never understood my modeling algorithm

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

the process went on for 4 months . Not posted about the progress. Employee referral is the best way to get an interview call. Once you secure a call then it is about the team leads who interview you . There is no clearly defined evaluation pattern . First and second rounds are with not so experienced interviewers.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Hamburg (Germany)) in September 2017.

Interview

Nach ein paar Telefoninterviews mit verschiedenen Personen/Rollen wurde ich zu einem Vorort Interview eingeladen. Am nächsten Tag habe ich die Zusage bekommen. Ich hatte permanent eine Ansprechpartnerin, die mich auch die einzelnen Termine vorbereitet hat.

Interview Questions

• Was war Dein größter Erfolg/Deine größte Niederlage in der letzten Zeit?   1 Answer