Adobe Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Consulting Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The interview process was typical but long. I had interviews with: an intake interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, peers (3), associated manager, hiring manager's boss, on-site interview. One thing that impressed me was that everyone I talked to had reviewed my resume, knew the role, and were reconciling the two. No one seemed to have a list of questions from HR - they all had their own questions and the interviews were basically performed in a conversational way. Very situational.

Word of warning: be prepared that if they give you an offer, they will request a background check that includes asking for proof of employment and current salary. I don't believe that you are required to supply your current salary (W2 or Paystub) but I was concerned that it would impact whether I received an offer. I don't know either way because I supplied the information.

Also, the salary negotiation was different than I am used to. Normally, I state up front what my salary requirements / desires are and they make an offer. Adobe asked me the standard up-front salary questions, but when it was time for the offer they held a conversation and asked me "now that you've talked to everyone and understand the job requirements, where do you see your salary for this position?" It threw me because I'm not used to giving the number first at the offer. But I held firm, provided rationale, and received my requested salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you needed information / feedback from a client and they were not responsive, or didn't adhere to your timeline?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2017.

Interview

A few rounds of phone interviews and some delays due to fiscal year ends should not discourage you. Adobe is a massive company and administrative gears take a while to turn, but turn they do.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process as a whole was very amateuristic, and honestly, just weird. It started with a couple of calls, then 2 interviews onsite.
    During the whole time, the communication was via calls and emails with changing HR people. They left me a couple of voice mails, but didn't pick up when I called or answer my emails. The process just stopped without any communication after I gave up trying to reach them.

Never seen, heard or dealt with this type of recruitment method, but this is definitely not what you expect from a leading, 15K employees, tech company at 2017. Very disappointing

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Process was simple. I got a call from a recruiter and when went there on a weekend had the first rounds. Lot of candidates came for the interview. I had two tech rounds from senior people from Adobe. The first round had normal tech question about what platform I use, total exp., current exp., Both were professional and asked technical questions related to the position.

Interview Questions

• Mostly all of them were related to my field. Very focused on the technical side. The person who was taking the interview was clever and asked lots of fundamental questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was tapped up by an internal recruiter in Adobe to apply for a consulting role. I thought I might be overqualified for the position, but he talked me around.

I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager, which was positive but also a little awkward as it became apparent that the manager also felt I was overqualified.

Following that, I had a terse call from the original recruiter telling me that I needed a "good reason" to be applying for the job. Regardless, they invited me to a face to face panel interview with some local managers.

It was a difficult interview because it felt immediately hostile: I felt like I was being treated as a potential threat to the incumbent team manager. It ended on a positive note from the interviewers, although I suspected that it wouldn't go my way. I never heard about it again. Attempts even to reach the original recruiter were ignored.

Two months later a different internal recruiter contacted me about a completely different role in the company.

I think the moral of the story is that Adobe's internal recruitment team isn't especially effective,

Interview Questions

• How would you change our consulting organisation to capitalise on current trends?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Worst ppl who do interview. Insulting n rude questions won't have any interest to understand your answer. Simply waste of time. 2 rounds of technical round. Dumb manager who never understood my modeling algorithm

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

the process went on for 4 months . Not posted about the progress. Employee referral is the best way to get an interview call. Once you secure a call then it is about the team leads who interview you . There is no clearly defined evaluation pattern . First and second rounds are with not so experienced interviewers.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a very simple and smooth process. The HR people firsts calls you and fixes a time for technical round with the respective Manager. When you clear that round, they schedule another round with the Global Manager. And then the whole process of document verification and negotiations starts.

Interview Questions

• They focus on what you have done and try to find a fit. It was mostly work related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, they accepted to negotiate and have offered me as per my quoted figures.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2009.

Interview

Adobe runs people through a ton of interviews.. Many of the interviewers asked identical questions. Only one or two had challenging questions. A few cursory product questions but mostly focus on communications ability and ability to think and respond under pressure