Adobe Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Director Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

great process. really enjoyed the people i met with. a fist rate organization. I cant wait to get started. I hope I do well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I was contacted by an internal recruiter who screened me. She submitted my profile to the hiring manager and SVP of the team. The first one or two interviews were conducted over the phone and then I was brought in to meet the SVP. The conversation was extremely casual. They were impressed with my background, and an offer was made relatively fast. In terms of start date, they were very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Adobe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

10 interviews. Basically very few questions. I asked most of the questions and kept the conversation going. Friendly and basically engaging. I was hired on the basis of relevant experience and I expect the high energy I portrayed during the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about going from a management position to individual contributor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward and a little room for negotiation.

Director Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Matrix organization with solid line reporting to a local manager and dotted line reporting to a remote manager. Engineering management responsibility for a product and team of 70 expected to grow to 100. About 40% of interviewers seemed innovative and looking for fresh ideas; others seemed to emphasize a conservative approach. Interviewers were either peers or a level up. Interesting that none of the direct reports for the position interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Whay are interested in moving from a high profile startup to a more established company?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in October 2008.

Interview

its has 3 round and meet all cross teams (Management, Sales, Engineering, Support, QA, marketing)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it is straight forward