Adobe Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview and a 2 day interview in the office. Interviewer was very friendly. Within a week was emailed about in office interview. Was flown to San Jose and interviewed the next morning. Company tours as well as benefits presentation was given. All four interviewers are very friendly, but this was the general consensus. Found out two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If you were a CEO what would be the 3 things that keep you awake at night?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a very streamlined and fast process. Hiring Manager emailed me with detailed job descriptions after I applied through a school recruiting platform a few weeks back. I had my first round with my current manager the next week. Second round was a few days after first round, but I still kept in contact with the Hiring Manager and current manager (first interviewer) to ask any questions I had. I had a standing offer from another firm, and they expedited the interviewing/offer process for me.

Interview Questions

• What accounting experience do you have? What softwares are you comfortable using, and to what extent?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a 30 minute interview at my university's career center. I found it be talking to a recruiter at the career fair the week before who then contacted me for the interview. The interviewer asked me a few questions about financial statements before going over my resume. She focused on my current job and the last two items on my resume for questions. The questions about the initial one about financial statement seemed irrelevant. She used the last 10 minutes for me to ask her questions.

Interview Questions

• What financial statement would you use to evaluate a company? What if it was a startup?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Goleta, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was the first round of recruiting process. On-Campus interview. All behavior questions. Two people interviewed me. Both of them have several years work experiences with Adobe system. The whole interview process was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Just some basic behavior questions. Why you know about our company? Do you familiar with our service? Go through your resume? How was your class load right now? What are you going to do during weekends? How do you rank your Excel and Powerpoint skills and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

First round was at my university where the two interviewers were extremely easy to talk to and very welcoming. About a week or two later I received a call from them inviting me to a second round interview at their HQ in San Jose, CA. On that day I had 4 different interviews with various higher-ups in finance roles. Each individual I interviewed with was very friendly and easy to communicate with. About a week later I got a call with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

First round in-person campus interview, all behavioral questions based on resume and experience. The interviewer looked bored and uninterested. Very rude and dismissive. She made it clear to me that she was not the one who selected the candidates for an interview because she treated me like I was not going to get the position regardless of this interview or not based on my lack of tech business experience. Asked me irrelevant questions such as how big is your freshmen class at your university and do people get classes easily....

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2015.

Interview

On campus interview followed by multiple interviews on site a couple weeks later. At both rounds, the interviews were entirely behavioral. Got the first on campus interview by attending a career fair and talking to the recruiters at the booth - scheduled on the spot for the next day. Heard about about a week after the on campus interview and was invited to the on site interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I'm not sure what to think. I was called out of the blue on a Friday afternoon after applying online. The gentleman on the other end of the line said, "Do you have time to talk about Adobe?" I said "Sure." He immediately started interviewing me. I wasn't ready. It didn't go well. It would have been nice to setup an actual time.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

First interview was at my University. There was an interview day a few weeks later, which consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews, 30 minutes each. Each interviewer asked one behavioral question and the rest of the conversation was spent describing resume/skills. Interview questions were easy. They are looking for people who fit well with their personalities and love their product.

Interview Questions

• What is one risk you have taken that had a negative outcome, and how did you handle it?
      Describe a hardship in your life and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Very laid back interview. People were friendly, wanted to know me. They read my resume, but didn't spend much time on specifics. Mostly wanted to see if I was a good fit personality wise.

Interview Questions

• Study up on their product line. They really want people who are passionate about their products.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was brought in as a temp. Then converted after 90 days.