Adobe Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

3.5

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Typically a phone interview with hiring manager followed by an in-person interview with 4-5 people. They may ask you to come in for 1-2 more rounds.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Everything was very positive, and all signs pointed to offer, references called, but decision made to go with someone else . . . was a little odd to me, having offer discussed and refs checked then getting a thanks but no thanks response. Expected more of Adobe . . . Everything else seemed great.

Interview Questions

• Name some companies that compete with Adobe   2 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Here the interview steps depends upon manager, i gave just one round and cleared that.

They screened my profile over phone and then called for a 1:1 in person interview where it was purely a profession based inetrview

Interview Questions

• Profession related questions purely   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

Interview

The entire experience with Adobe is good.
    -Very efficient
    -Close follow up by the recruiter
    - Hiring managers are very professional and also they asked interesting questions
    - Unfortunately position is being put on hold despite going through several rounds it is a pity I didn't get to join them

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe in September 2010.

Interview

Initially i got a call from the recruiter about the opportunity. than i was called for a face to face round of discussion. They made me wait for good 3 hours before the first round of interview. the first interview was followed by 2 more 1:1 interview. the whole process took an entire day to complete.