Adobe Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

First interview was behavioral with a recruiter, they asked basic questions about my resume and what projects I have worked on. Second interview was more technical with a current software developer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

On-Campus Interview gotten through going to on-campus engineering career fair and speaking with recruiter at booth. Received phone call to schedule an on-campus interview for the next day. 30 minutes long nothing especially technical.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2016.

Interview

There was an informational, non-technical phone screen. This discussed many things about coursework, background, projects, and various other things that would be necessary for the company. Then there was a video technical interview that had me do multiple coding problems for various interviewers. The interviewers could see you the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Implement a function that accurately keeps track of whether brackets are being used correctly in a program.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

applied online, took about 5,6 weeks, got a phone screen with hr. the questions were basic. and then hr said would contact me if the design team wanted to set an interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

It was an on campus interview and lasted 30 minutes. We talked about Adobe Lehi office and what they do versus the other adobe sites. How I could be a good fit and why they hire interns. They hire interns because they are looking for future employees rather than to have the interns actually make a difference in the company.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that takes a number and returns the factorial. (after solution) which is faster? Iterative or recursive?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

For the initial screen review, I met with the recruiter at a university career fair. I was then scheduled for the initial screening interview the following day. The interviewer was super chill and engaging. Really fun to talk to. This initial screen was only for a half hour. Majority of it was spent on the my resume, but I was asked a coding question as well.

Interview Questions

• If you have an array of Integer type, where one of the elements has one ore more duplicates, find and return that first duplicate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview screening, flown to site for 2 day interview, first was networking with teams, second was interviews & tours. Recruiters were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was impressed with the response time and willingness of my recruiter to help in any way that she could.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair and they told me I needed to come prepared to relate the the adobe marketing cloud to two company's that would benefit from it's features. They asked me some tough questions about myself and how I would contribute to the company, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• When someone describes you, what are you two best qualities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

We went through a mini internal career fair where all teams in Adobe set booth and we talk to them and give them our resume.On the second day, the teams who chose you as a potential candidate would ask for 1 to 1 interview and determine whether to give you the offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2016.

Interview

On campus interview. Had two separate rounds in an hour: one coding, one modeling. Coding part is whiteboard, it went quick because only thirty minutes. Python is preferred, I used C++ and the interviewer was a bit rusty; modeling is discuss with the interviewer about previous projects.