Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

339 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Passed resume at the career fair at my school. Was contacted to schedule an interview. The interviewer was extremely rude and condescending as he spoke, and made sure to make me feel bad for not knowing the right answer. He was not only late by 30 minutes to my interview, but also decided to rush me as much as he could.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe (Pitts, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The company came at my university for a career fair. I submitted my resume and got a call for an on site interview the next day. It was an half -an-hour long interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions like difference between hash tree and hash map, implementation of hash map etc. and discussion about my projects.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (College Park, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Dropped my resume at a university career fair. Got on campus interview for the next day. The interview only lasted 15 mins and the interviewer directly asked a technical question. It was a tough problem and by the time I even understood it properly, the time was up.

Site Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process seemed disorganized. I was emailed a "tentative" onsite interview time and date and was told it will be confirmed by the next week.

When the onsite interview finally came, I had to literally send mail after mail to confirm and get hold of the "Talent Coordinator". She finally sent me a confirmation and schedule late night 10PM with details for people who I would be interviewing the next morning at 8AM.

I had many HR/Company related questions but there was no HR interview scheduled....so I had to ask those to other people interviewing me. I had a good experience with all the people who interviewed and was positive, I would receive the offer....only to my surprise....that team decided to pass on to another candidate.

Purchasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT).

Interview

3 Rounds (4 if you get offer)
    HR Phone Interview: very casual, making sure each side was a good fit for the other
    Manager Phone Interview: 30 Minutes, Lots of Questions seeking examples of when I had done certain things that had been highlighted on my resume
    "Persuasive Email": Manager asked that we write a Persuasive Email on a topic of our choice

Was told a Final Interview with the team would take place for the candidate selected for the role

Interview Questions

• Pro/Con of Current Employer
      Strength/Weakness of myself
      Further Detail of Skills Shown on Resume
      Many questions around how you would handle a "difficult" co-worker   Answer Question

Adm Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process started out decent - then it started going down hill... and kept going downhill. My negative feedback stems from 2 things: the communication from the recruiting team, and the lack of organization from the people meeting with me. Overall, I felt like they did not respect my time for coming over to their office THREE times.

They started off with a round of phone interviews - had me speak with a couple of people that I would be working with, and those talks went fine.

Afterward, they said "Ok, we want you to come in for an interview" -- so I took time out of my schedule to leave my current job and go over there, only to find that they were not prepared to have me in the office. Nobody at the desk, nobody there to receive me, wasted 10 minutes just trying to find where I was supposed to go. Once they found me, the meeting went OK and I was told they would be following up with me -- the recruiting team didn't let me know anything until much later.

This happened 2 more times. Literally.

They asked me to come back again and told me it would be the 'final interview' -- again, unorganized and poorly structured. I took time out of another work day to go back and speak with another manager and the director. A few days later they say "yeah, there was really good feedback, we will let you know" - then I waited a while

A couple of weeks later, they email me and say "we want you to come in again for a final interview to 'dig deeper' " Obviously I was annoyed, after being told I had already done the final interview, but I decided whatever I will go back if that's what it takes. I was incredibly disappointed to experience the EXACT SAME interview format and questions - literally - it was like I was having the same meeting as 2 weeks before, as if they weren't paying attention to my answers the first time.

After that meeting, I was told "you'll for sure know something by Wednesday" - after a week of waiting, I emailed them and told them I was no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales management do you do now?   1 Answer

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from Adobe. Had a call with a recruiter and then the hiring manager within the week and then 2 more team members by the following week. Was flown out to NY to present a product of choice to a panel of 3 team members which included the hiring manager. The team members asked questions as if they would have been a prospect in a meeting. Overall, the process took about 3-4 weeks. The recruiters and hiring manager were great to work with and were transparent and timely throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the difficulties with video advertising compared to display or search?   Answer Question
    • Explain and whiteboard how an ad server and DMP connects and works.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

This was a disappointing interview experience overall. The first 2 phone screens seemed to go really well, at which point I was invited verbally by a director during the 2nd screen to move forward to another phone screen and an onsite. ("We'd love to have you meet the team!") I was then handed off to another recruiter, and from there the thread went silent. I followed up, only to finally be told (after 2 weeks of no communication or reply to my email) that they decided to move forward with other candidates. At that point I was AGAIN handed off to a different recruiter. It was confusing to have so many POCs, as it makes it unclear who is advocating for me on their end or remembering to follow up with me. I also find it unprofessional to verbally invite a candidate to move forward and not honor that invitation. Lastly, I was referred internally by a friend who works there and, while I believe all candidates should be treated respectfully regardless, I think that is especially courteous and important for employee referrals.

Interview Questions

• More about my background, my experience with managing programs and interacting with executives   Answer Question

Site Reliability Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe in July 2017.

Interview

Overall it was very unprofessional. Had a 30 minutes conversation with a Recruiter for a company Adobe recently acquired in Emeryville. She mentioned how she would circle back in couple of days after checking with various teams within Adobe who might be interested.

However, after trying to followup multiple times via email or call, I didn't get any response.
    The HR recruiter was unprofessional and I was NOT impressed with their responsiveness and follow up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what you are looking for your next role, compensation etc   Answer Question

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Had a decent interview and was told they'd set up another interview with the Lead Engineer and would be sent more details in an email about the different available positions. Did not receive any response even after a follow up email.