Adobe Marketing Leader, Americas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

3.2

715 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from Adobe. Had a call with a recruiter and then the hiring manager within the week and then 2 more team members by the following week. Was flown out to NY to present a product of choice to a panel of 3 team members which included the hiring manager. The team members asked questions as if they would have been a prospect in a meeting. Overall, the process took about 3-4 weeks. The recruiters and hiring manager were great to work with and were transparent and timely throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the difficulties with video advertising compared to display or search?   Answer Question
  • Explain and whiteboard how an ad server and DMP connects and works.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Had a decent interview and was told they'd set up another interview with the Lead Engineer and would be sent more details in an email about the different available positions. Did not receive any response even after a follow up email.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The interview process was typical but long. I had interviews with: an intake interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, peers (3), associated manager, hiring manager's boss, on-site interview. One thing that impressed me was that everyone I talked to had reviewed my resume, knew the role, and were reconciling the two. No one seemed to have a list of questions from HR - they all had their own questions and the interviews were basically performed in a conversational way. Very situational.

Word of warning: be prepared that if they give you an offer, they will request a background check that includes asking for proof of employment and current salary. I don't believe that you are required to supply your current salary (W2 or Paystub) but I was concerned that it would impact whether I received an offer. I don't know either way because I supplied the information.

Also, the salary negotiation was different than I am used to. Normally, I state up front what my salary requirements / desires are and they make an offer. Adobe asked me the standard up-front salary questions, but when it was time for the offer they held a conversation and asked me "now that you've talked to everyone and understand the job requirements, where do you see your salary for this position?" It threw me because I'm not used to giving the number first at the offer. But I held firm, provided rationale, and received my requested salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you needed information / feedback from a client and they were not responsive, or didn't adhere to your timeline?   1 Answer

Group Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe in May 2017.

Interview

Their sourcer reached out to me about I position. I replied that I was interested and she scheduled a call with the recruiter for the position. The recruiter no showed the call. I let the sourcer know that the call did not happen and asked if they needed to reschedule. No response.

The experience left me with negative impression of Adobe since their recruiters did not conduct themselves with either professionialism or common courtesy.

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online through internal referral. Got a response from recruiter after one week. The whole process took about three weeks. The first round was conducted via phone, where focused on CS fundamentals, project deep dive, and medium coding questions. Then the on-site was at San Jose office. I basically interviewed by four different teams. Much of questions are typical coding exercises. They care more about your personality and culture fit. I got an oral offer from the recruiter three days afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Find number of valid sub-string in a regular expression.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

Interview

I had an interview with four interviewees in a row for 30 mins each. It was on-site 1-1 interview. They were very kind and chill! Definitely, working environment looks awesome.

Interview Questions

• Explain about correlation colored plot and make a story about a plot drawn on a white board. Also, technical questions were about data structure in Python/R and modeling experiences.   Answer Question

Data Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, heard back pretty quickly via email, scheduled phone interview. Pretty basic phone screen, asked if I had much experience in SQL and Tableau, which I honestly answered with not really but willing to learn. Most of my experience was in Python. Probably not what they were looking for I guess as I didn't pass this phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with SQL and Tableau?   1 Answer

Legal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and responded promptly with my availability. The HR representative didn't respond and I had to check in again. It took two weeks to have an interview with the hiring manager, and they didn't respond to me for 18 days after that. They were going to have an in-person interview on-site but somehow forgot that I wasn't a local candidate, so they decided to set up the interview as video and allegedly would bring me on site following that. After the 2 hour long video interview, I was told I would hear back in a week. After a little over two weeks, I didn't receive any word and decided to check in with the HR representative because I received an offer from another company–I asked for an update on my candidacy and a timeline. She didn't respond with the information I requested and instead congratulated me on the offer, thanked me for the time I spent with them, and said we could keep in contact for future positions. I was annoyed that after 8 weeks, she couldn't formally explicate that they filled the position and were not going to be moving forward. I asked her to clarify, but never received a response.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I had a great interview experience! The interviewers were all on time and the questions they asked were all appropriate for the role I have interviewing for at the time.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the best accomplishments you have achieved in your career and why?   Answer Question

Research Interview

Interview

1. you need to submit application online 2. a mentor from adobe will talk to you mainly about your research 3. you will get notification of the result in about one week 4. a HR will talk with you about relocation/offer/etc.