Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2017

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from Adobe. Had a call with a recruiter and then the hiring manager within the week and then 2 more team members by the following week. Was flown out to NY to present a product of choice to a panel of 3 team members which included the hiring manager. The team members asked questions as if they would have been a prospect in a meeting. Overall, the process took about 3-4 weeks. The recruiters and hiring manager were great to work with and were transparent and timely throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the difficulties with video advertising compared to display or search?   Answer Question
    • Explain and whiteboard how an ad server and DMP connects and works.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Meet with tons of managers, hard to read them. You where asked questions on the spot and was put on the spot many times. It was really rough, back to back interviews, it was like they wanted to see if you would break

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview and one HR level round. 3 rounds were really tough. Lot of logical or analysis question too. some questions are from engineering subjects. Lots of coding

Interview Questions

• Implement with time and space complexities   1 Answer

Adobe Sales Academy Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe in October 2016.

Interview

Very competitive and selective. I got a call for a first interview after attending a networking session and my university career fair. They gave me a "homework assignment" to do, which was a presentation on "why me". I also had to pick a company and identify one or two Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions that would benefit that company.

Interview Questions

• Why you? (presentation)
      Pick a company. Identify one or two Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions that would benefit that company. (presentation part 2)
      What makes you stand out from all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was recently interviewed at Adobe Bangalore. I applied through their careers portal. I was called for a F2F interview. I was asked to come at 11 AM. Though it started at 1 PM. The interviewer was not at all polite. He was so rude and literally scolding for wrong answers. The first round mostly was around multi threading and design patterns. And immediately followed the second round. I was asked to design and implement a dependency management solution in java. After the second round i was asked to leave for the day as it was already close to 5 PM. Later the HR did not get back to me. And when i had called him to know the feedback of 2nd F2F interview, he told he will give me an update in a couple of hours time. Two weeks have passed by and not heard of anything from them. For some reason i though that adobe does not have a good recruitment team. There were no proper responses before, during and after the interview process.

Adobe Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very intense but laid back at the same time. We were there for 12 hours in total!

The assessment day consisted of 3 separate interviews, 1 presentation and 2 group tasks.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

There were 5 rounds of discussion, 1st was Test, 2nd Discussion was an aptitude test, 3rd discussion was face to face round, 4th discussion with the senior Manager, 5th discussion with the Director, 6th discussion with the HR.

Interview Questions

• What is the motivating factor to join Adobe?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty Difficult and very conceptual and application based. Interviews lasted for more than an hour at every round and accordingly the process kept getting extended. There were interviews by Business Leaders as well. The Interviewers used stress mechanism as well and quite a few rounds were only on telephone.

Interview Questions

• Questions from the subjects i chose in my graduation and college days and how am i applying them at work.   1 Answer

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about a job opportunity via LinkedIn, completed the pre-screening, and then was offered an opportunity to interview for a different position. I completed 5 phone interviews, 1 phone/online presentation, topic of my choosing, and one in-person presentation to a panel, again of the topic of my choosing - one key decision maker couldn't be there for it, so I offered and completed one additional in-person presentation.

The process was lengthy (2+ months to receive the offer), intense (many interviews and many curveballs), but demanding in a way that engaged me and ensured that I was committed to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• They were particularly interested in my ability to engage a wide audience with phone-skills and in-person presentation skills.   1 Answer

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

there are total 6 rounds.Two written tests .One is online aptitute and other is technical paper based test.Then there are 3 technical focussing on projects you have worked in the past ,puzzles and coding questions.They will ask you mostly about the testcases for different situations.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions were from operation system as i had not prepared for that .   Answer Question

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Lots of great questions, very conversational, but still difficult. I think the two primary interviewers may have been playing good cop/bad cop, they were both very friendly, but one was much more challenging than the other.

Interview Questions

• When do you want to stop working? (retire...., I'm only 32 so this threw me off)
      How are you different from your manager?
      Lots of behavioral questions specific to my role   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good. They were friendly and valued me during the process. They budged on some things and were immoveable on others.