Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

3.2

Associate Account Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then another phone interview, then in person 4 interviews back to back. The phone interviews were easy, just basic questions. The in person were ok, some hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles. Like how many one foot by one foot boxes would fit in this room?   1 Answer

Interview

I was contacted by the HR through a job portal. I was given a brief about the role and then an interview was scheduled. I had 4 rounds of interviews -2 with the managers and 2 with the directors.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty straight forward. Didn't have any difficulty.   Answer Question

Interview

I contacted the company via HR through a posting on a job board. I was contacted quickly as the hiring manager remembered my name from a previous company. i went in for an initial interview and then a team interview. i thought that was the final interview but then I was called back to meet with one additional person

Solutions Consultant Interview

Interview

The hiring is a multi-step process. The first interview was with the hiring manager. She was trying to get a general feel and establish some baseline criteria. Next step was a technical interview with some current solution consultants. In this interview, the SC's try to determine your level of expertise. If you pass this this stage, you then perform a 1 hour product demonstration to show off your demonstration and people skills. If you pass this stage, you then meet with a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager checks to make sure you'll be compatible working together.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging part was the technical conversation with the current SC's. They are looking for gaps in your knowledge and not afraid to ask tough questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

It was long and detailed but focused on fit with the culture and general skill. It was very good, but lengthy.

Negotiation

Simple.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

1 HR phone screening, 1 interview with manager, 1 interview with fellow analyst

Interview Questions

• There are 8 balls that look the same. 1 of these balls is heavier than the rest. WIth a double scale, how would you find the heaviest ball?   3 Answers

Interview

One of Adobe's recruiters initially contacted me through email. I was looking for a change, so I decided to set up a phone screen with them to start. I moved on to the in-person interview process, for which they wanted me to complete a design exercise beforehand, which I had to submit a week after receiving. (I definitely sent it in at the last minute.) At the in person interview, I first interviewed with many members of the XD (Experience Design) team, and the next interview was with some engineers and product managers. I came back a few weeks later to meet with one last person who was absent during the initial interviews.

The biggest kink in the process was that we wanted to move forward but faced a hiring freeze. After the hiring freeze, they re-contacted me, and I ended up coming back in to interview with a few different product managers. It was a longer process than I would have expected or really would have wanted, but I'm happy about the result.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a feature for adding friends into your already-designed application?   1 Answer

Senior Innovator, DIG Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Very poor communication throughout the process. Had a great initial phone interview, and then got the silent treatment for more than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• they asked to send in a powerpoint presentation to "sell" them on why I should get the job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Adobe in March 2013.

Interview

1.Background overview question
    2.One not so difficult question regarding writing an algorithm on series question.
    3.Job role specific questions

No idea about the reason of my rejection as the interview was overall good !

Interview Questions

• Nothing was much difficult   1 Answer

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

contacted by recruiter via linked in.
    had 3 interviews, mostly average questions about pass experiences and what not. there is a bit of coding but not too hard.