Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from Adobe. Had a call with a recruiter and then the hiring manager within the week and then 2 more team members by the following week. Was flown out to NY to present a product of choice to a panel of 3 team members which included the hiring manager. The team members asked questions as if they would have been a prospect in a meeting. Overall, the process took about 3-4 weeks. The recruiters and hiring manager were great to work with and were transparent and timely throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the difficulties with video advertising compared to display or search?   Answer Question
    • Explain and whiteboard how an ad server and DMP connects and works.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment program. The firm took an elimination round which was a written test of about 2.5 hours. It focus on basic CS fundamentals and quantitative aptitude of the student.
    After this, for me there were 2 rounds of interviews which were pretty comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Basics of operating systems, OOPS concepts, an algorithmic question   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

There were 2 technical rounds and then HR. I went up to second technical round.
    First round was basic questions only about various topics. This round was easy.
    Second round was more of algorithms.

Interview Questions

• Q. Find height of tree. Where will the recursive solution fail? Fix it   Answer Question

Associate Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in February 2017 and was contacted in March 2017 by a pair of recruiters who were very helpful and proficient in guiding me through the interview process. I had two phone interviews with two different people, and then I was invited to visit the Lehi campus to meet with those same two people as well as a group of others. I also received a quick tour of the building. It was a fantastic experience, and I enjoyed the questions they asked. Everyone involved was very friendly and open, and it made the entire process that much more enjoyable. I ended up receiving an offer in April 2017, and I started work in May 2017.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing you learned while in school?   Answer Question

Senior Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

First Interaction: Screener interview with the hiring manager, Second interaction: panel interview with 5 people including the hiring manager, Third interaction: given 4 short case studies (one paragraph), a computer to write out how you would approach the business problem. This was 5 years ago. Today candidate may have to give a presentation. or the 3rd step is skipped depending on the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with Choice Modeling studies.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview Experience @ Adobe was pathetic. They call the candidates @ 10:45 am .
    It was around 1:15pm and still not even a single round was done. Candidates are waiting in the Meeting room. The HRs are busy roaming here and there but not sure what they were doing.
    At 1:15pm they come and tell us to go for lunch. The Interviewers has also gone for lunch. It was like the Adobe Interviewers has just come that day for Lunch @ office. The experience was bad.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through an agency and was contacted same day to discuss my current situation, salary expectations etc. A couple of days back and forth and then I had an interview.

The recruiter told me I'd be meeting a more senior person than the person I actually met. That was embarrassing at reception when I checked in.

The person I met had a very strong accent (English was not his mother tongue) I found his diction difficult to understand and he spoke in an overly excitable manner (which added to that difficulty)

He asked a few good questions to start. Then he asked me a question on what I would do in a certain situation and he didn't like my answer. His question was subjective and completely dependent on company culture and relationship with the person you support. He couldn't seem to move past this question. I believe if he was at the level where he would have had his own EA, he wouldnt have asked the question. I'm not sure what the relevance was.

Eventually, it was my turn to ask the questions and after clarifying a couple of things I wanted to know about the role and the person I would be supporting, I asked what he enjoyed about working at Adobe. I was soon sorry I did. He rambled on and on about how many degrees he had and how much he achieved in the short time he was in his own role. His response went on an inappropriate length of time, to the point where I completely glazed over. (which I am certain reflected badly)

I'm so disappointed I didn't have the opportunity to interview with someone from HR, the current EA or the person who the role would be supporting.

Over 2 weeks have passed and I've had nothing but silence. Very disappointing from a company of Adobe's stature. Such a shame, as I think it could have been a totally different interview under different circumstances and I was so pleased to have had opportunity to interview, but I feel short changed.

Interview Questions

• why don't you work in the area, in which you got your degree   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

One online screening round.
    4 F2F rounds consisting of Puzzles, problem solving, DS & algos and design patterns. Result was declared after 2 days. Very smooth interview process, great interviewers. Loved the whole process. Much better experience than amazon.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1. Written (Same set circulating from a long time, questions can be found directly on internet)
    2. Interview 1: Based on my resume and general logic ability related programs.
    3. Interview 2: Based on understanding of basics of computing and DS and algo.
    4. Interview 3: Based on ability to understand my profile and see how I react to various testing opportunities.
    5. Interview 4: (Director Round)

Interview Questions

• Different way to traverse all files/folders in a unix based system   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Meet with various team members.

Not recommended as kept me waiting around for a week and a half while they knew I had other offers on the table. Good atmosphere but left a nasty aftertaste.

Interview Questions

• Skills/Weaknesses, How do you cope under pressure etc etc.   1 Answer

Wight Box Tester(Selenium/Java Profile) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

There were 5 rounds. 1st being the online aptitude test which I cleared. I got a call for interview which had 3 technical rounds and 1 HR round. I went upto round 2 of technical and they asked me the following questions

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell about your project
      2. Tell about different locators.
      3. In what situations is ID better than xpath?
      4. Is selenium dependent on versions of browsers?
      5. Write a program to find if a string is palindrome.
      6. On writing the program, he asked me to optimize the code further which I did.
      7. Asked me about Selenium Grid.

Round 2
      1. WAP to reverse a string. Optimize the code further and do it another manner.
      2. How do you make Selenium code compatible for different browsers.
      3. Write code to run a test case from three different browsers one after the other.
      4. What is virtual memory, paging?
      5.How is task scheduling done by CPU?
      6. File Systems. I/O Stream