Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

3.2

Senior Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Bad unprofessional behavior from recruiters. I went through referral. My friend referred my profile and recruiter from adobe contacted me. I gave my availability and I postponed one of my interview as recruiter confirmed that I will be getting call on that week. Then introduced other guy who would be coordinating my interview. But after that no reply, no interview call for 3 weeks. They did not even reply to my followup mail.

Client Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Applied for the position through Glassdoor and recruiting process was very unprofessional and sporadic. Several times I was scheduled for a basic recruiter phone screen either to have the recruiter fail to call or be 30-45 minutes late. This happened several times over the course of 2 weeks. When I finally talked to the recruiter and performed a technical screen I was asked to come in for an in person interview. I receive an email at the start of the week informing me that my in person interview would be tentative for Thursday. I never receive confirmation despite asking for an update to better plan for taking a day off at my current job. Thursday goes by and then on Friday I get an email at 5 PM saying that my interview is scheduled for Monday even though I had specifically requested not to interview on a Monday. A very unpleasant experience.

Source Code Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Very unprofessional! I applied through referral and was contacted by the recruiter and scheduled a phone screen. I too prepared for some basic HR interview questions. But when she called, she told the position has been filled already and that there are currently no other openings for my profile. If the position has been filled already, why can't she email me to inform and cancel the discussion? They simply wasted my time. Never even respond to calls from adobe recruiter. It looks like they just keep calling candidates to kill time. Feeling very frustrated!!

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

two rounds of phone screening, one round of face to face with two managers. Half of the time was used to describe the job duty by the managers, the other half is for me to go through the entire resume

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique for this position (better than other candidates) ?   Answer Question

Administrative Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and was contacted by HR Recruiter for a pre-screening interview. Interviewed with hiring manager and another department manager. They both talked more about the culture than skills needed. No feedback or follow up.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions,again more about you might fit in.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2016.

Interview

There was an informational, non-technical phone screen. This discussed many things about coursework, background, projects, and various other things that would be necessary for the company. Then there was a video technical interview that had me do multiple coding problems for various interviewers. The interviewers could see you the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Implement a function that accurately keeps track of whether brackets are being used correctly in a program.   Answer Question

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a Multi interview process in total I had 4 light interviews. This is probably a different for my what most because I was interview for a team I worked closely with as a contractor. Normally though there are 4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you see a process that does not work, Or what do ou do when you are being asked something that isnt documented?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

After a brief talk at my campus career fair, I interviewed on-campus the next day. The interview went smoothly and the interviewer said I did excellently.

After 2 weeks, I emailed them wondering about the results. After 3, I emailed again and was finally rejected due to a very competitive process. It was ridiculous that it took 3 weeks and 2 emails to get my rejection. It was a poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Return the value of the item k away from the end of a LinkedList   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by requiter via LinkedIn for screening
    4 rounds of technical interviews over the phone
    1 lunch interview with the team.
    This hiring process was most unique experience I've ever had.
    After lunch interview the hiring manger took me for the tour around the building and after that made me a verbal offer to join team. After couple of days I got email:
    "The team enjoyed the time they spent with you, but are not ready to make a decision in the timeframe that you are under with the other offer you’ve received. As a result, the team wishes you well in your new position and we will keep in touch for future openings."

No other offers I ever mentioned, unique experience

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Referred to by a friend. I used to work at Adobe and had a great experience with their hiring the first time. This second time was a complete disaster.

Received an email from junior recruiter in san fran and she asked for times of availability. I emailed her back and didn't hear back for three days and she finally confirmed.

On the day of the phone interview, she never called so I waited 15 minutes and emailed her. She called half and hour later and never apologized and said she was in a meeting. It was extremely loud in the background and I could hear lots of music and people talking. She even had a side conversation and didn't bother listen. She conducted the phone interview at the party she wanted to speed right through it. She spoke so fast she stumbled over her questions and I could barely understand her. She let me ask one question and then cut me off at the end and gave me the typical "the hiring manager is quick to respond you will hear back in two days at the latest."

I never heard back from her, despite a follow up email and phone call it has been two weeks and there has been nothing. I am amazed at how different this experience has been, my first hiring was smooth and the recruiters were great which made me love the company even more. This second go around has been terrible and I hope no other candidate has to go through this experience because it really tarnishes the company.

Interview Questions

• What are you salary expectations
      What is your internal audit experience
      Answer Question