Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.1

Digital Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process was fast. I applied through my university's career site and the next day I was contacted to sign up for an on-campus interview. I spoke with one person at school followed by a networking happy hour with the other applicants. I heard back that night that I would be moving on to the final round. They brought us to their headquarters in San Jose the following week for an all-day interview forum. This included presenting to a panel on a case study we were given a few days before and 2 30-minute interviews. I was then contacted a few days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Adobe? Discuss a project you worked on where you had to use data to make a decision and break down the process you took.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter who contacted me on Linkden and then she forwarded my resume to hiring managers who requested that I have a technical interview. The technical interview went about 30 minutes and they asked me to come to their headquaters

Interview Questions

• Write a binary tree class and do a breadth first search.   2 Answers

Digital Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through school career portal and spoke to an Adobe representative at school career fair two days later on a Friday. By Monday I got an email that I would have an interview scheduled for Friday of the same week. 30 min interview and within a week or two I received a phone call from Adobe asking about location preferences for the position and if I would be free to fly out to their San Jose campus two weeks from that date. The company flew out around 8 undergraduates from the East coast and had another 8 from West coast. Throughout the morning we each had two 30 minute interviews and a 20 minute presentation that we had prepared the week of. Heard back within two weeks that I did not get the job but had an amazing time during the interview process! Really generous and intelligent employees at Adobe.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screen, who set me up for calls with design managers of two different teams. I was rejected from the first team, but referred to the second team design manager. It was a very efficient process and the recruiter was responsive. During the interview, I could sense that they found interest in my design projects and my process for how I arrived at certain design decisions. Overall, I really enjoyed Adobe's approach to hiring designers: nothing extremely stressful/take-home design exercises, very relaxed and conversational, and curious about what motivates each designer to create the work that they do. Each phone call was standard and heavily focused on myself as an individual and my portfolio. Compared to many of my interviews for design internship in which recruiters seemed to only glance briefly at my work, my interviews with Adobe really stood out to me because each design manager expressed genuine interest and curiosity.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you learned from this project?   1 Answer

Associate Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in February 2017 and was contacted in March 2017 by a pair of recruiters who were very helpful and proficient in guiding me through the interview process. I had two phone interviews with two different people, and then I was invited to visit the Lehi campus to meet with those same two people as well as a group of others. I also received a quick tour of the building. It was a fantastic experience, and I enjoyed the questions they asked. Everyone involved was very friendly and open, and it made the entire process that much more enjoyable. I ended up receiving an offer in April 2017, and I started work in May 2017.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing you learned while in school?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview, there was a panel of people I met with, included lunch with them and general conversation. There were some long pauses via email between the different steps of the process, was one drawback.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I dropped my resume at Adobe at a university career fair and got an on-campus interview the next day morning. A senior software engineer interviewed me, he was easy to chat with and seemed prepared for the interview. I didn't expect that the interview does not involve any algorithmic questions (which I spent a night preparing), but with four system-design-like questions. It took a week to know they decided to move on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How to implement a semaphore with mutex?
      How does a mobile app obtain data from server?
      Write a SQL query to get some attribute from some table?
      How to move and rotate a window from one state to another?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially, you will have a generic HR screening. Then for the second round, you will have a phone interview with two people one being a consultant manager and another person who is a lead on the team. The manager will get a feel for your technical background and the lead will ask you STAR based situation questions. The final round consists of you flying out to San Francisco to their office unless you live there already. There were 12 candidates and you had three more interviews one with a consultant manager, senior architect lead and a technical consultant themselves. The consultant manager and technical consultant will ask you technical questions. You will solve code and explain what's going on. (Java and Java script) The questions are not entirely difficult. If you look over syntax and rules for them you'll be fine. The Senior Architect will ask three business questions that are real life-based. You will have to study up the adobe marketing cloud to fully answer these questions. Make sure you do your homework.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work with a difficult person who didn't pull their weight. How did things work out?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks, so pretty quick. 3 phone interviews, the last one was more of a survey than an interview though not explicitly stated as such, in other words was expecting a third standard interview but the questions asked were survey-type questions.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Process started with a standard Phone Screen, then a call with the hiring manager. Next was a call with the director. Next step was an in-office interview that I had to decline due to a change in my needs for a job. Nice, smart people who have been dealing with growing pains and a more mature market.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your experience with your last role will help you do well in this one?   Answer Question