Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

3.2

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

two rounds of phone screening, one round of face to face with two managers. Half of the time was used to describe the job duty by the managers, the other half is for me to go through the entire resume

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique for this position (better than other candidates) ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

After a brief talk at my campus career fair, I interviewed on-campus the next day. The interview went smoothly and the interviewer said I did excellently.

After 2 weeks, I emailed them wondering about the results. After 3, I emailed again and was finally rejected due to a very competitive process. It was ridiculous that it took 3 weeks and 2 emails to get my rejection. It was a poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Return the value of the item k away from the end of a LinkedList   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Referred to by a friend. I used to work at Adobe and had a great experience with their hiring the first time. This second time was a complete disaster.

Received an email from junior recruiter in san fran and she asked for times of availability. I emailed her back and didn't hear back for three days and she finally confirmed.

On the day of the phone interview, she never called so I waited 15 minutes and emailed her. She called half and hour later and never apologized and said she was in a meeting. It was extremely loud in the background and I could hear lots of music and people talking. She even had a side conversation and didn't bother listen. She conducted the phone interview at the party she wanted to speed right through it. She spoke so fast she stumbled over her questions and I could barely understand her. She let me ask one question and then cut me off at the end and gave me the typical "the hiring manager is quick to respond you will hear back in two days at the latest."

I never heard back from her, despite a follow up email and phone call it has been two weeks and there has been nothing. I am amazed at how different this experience has been, my first hiring was smooth and the recruiters were great which made me love the company even more. This second go around has been terrible and I hope no other candidate has to go through this experience because it really tarnishes the company.

Interview Questions

• What are you salary expectations
      What is your internal audit experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by requiter via LinkedIn for screening
    4 rounds of technical interviews over the phone
    1 lunch interview with the team.
    This hiring process was most unique experience I've ever had.
    After lunch interview the hiring manger took me for the tour around the building and after that made me a verbal offer to join team. After couple of days I got email:
    "The team enjoyed the time they spent with you, but are not ready to make a decision in the timeframe that you are under with the other offer you’ve received. As a result, the team wishes you well in your new position and we will keep in touch for future openings."

No other offers I ever mentioned, unique experience

Adobe Sales Academy Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe in October 2016.

Interview

Very competitive and selective. I got a call for a first interview after attending a networking session and my university career fair. They gave me a "homework assignment" to do, which was a presentation on "why me". I also had to pick a company and identify one or two Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions that would benefit that company.

Interview Questions

• Why you? (presentation)
      Pick a company. Identify one or two Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions that would benefit that company. (presentation part 2)
      What makes you stand out from all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Adobe Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Chico, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I got in contact with a young girl who just got out of college to do the initial phone screen. We had the interview and I thought that I was the most prepared I have ever been for an interview. Turns out they have a lot of pressure to hire women and I believe that may be why I did not move forward in the interview process.

Senior Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brighton, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New Brighton, MN).

Interview

Interviewed 4 times with different managers and everything was going great. Sounded like we were moving forward, but my last interview with director was confusing. After 1 month of interviewing stated they weren't sure if this position would be out of my geo area and they needed someone from East Cost Instead of Midwest. Next day I received email from recruiter "thy loved you and you would be great for job, but they want someone from East cost". Why wouldn't you know what and where are hiring for instead of wasting everyone's time.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Terribly unprofessional process. I applied, interviewed via phone (2x), and was brought onsite only to be told 6 weeks later that they changed the scope of the role and hired another candidate. Six months later, they reposted the role so I applied again and went directly to the onsite interview. Again, after not hearing for a few weeks, I reached out to the recruiter for a status update. She replied and said they wanted to bring me back in for another onsite, but then replied a day later saying "sorry, that email was meant for someone else!" So unprofessional. I never actually received a formal rejection email but I pretty much got the hint at that point. I've actually seen them repost the same job a third time now, which leads me to believe the team cannot a) hire someone or b) keep someone in that role for very long. The whole experience has shown me that this is not an organization I want to recruit for.

Interview Questions

• Asked about volume of interviews/candidates I sourced/coordinated on a regular basis   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website, phone screening, 1:1 phone interview, design challenge, group portfolio review, group brainstorming session, and a few more 1:1 interviews. Honestly the most fun I've had on an interview -- it was a great experience.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through several rounds of interview
     met with director and sr. Directors. It looked everything went well but then never heard back from HR after that even after several follow-ups. It is shameful that a company that pretends to encourage engagement with customers can not follow its own advice.