Adobe Member of Technical Staff II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Member of Technical Staff II Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.7

Member of Technical Staff II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Written + 4 face to face interview + 2 telephonic (all technical in mentioned order)
Main focus of interview was on Data Structures, C++ and puzzles.
Was asked to write programs, test cases. algorithms, etc. in face to face interview.
Telephonic were the managerial rounds and were relatively easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for salary equivalent to what it had offered to my batch-mates from my college.
I could have got a bit more if I had asked for it.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Member of Technical Staff II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Got called for an onsite interview. Had 5 interview rounds. All interviewers were cool except one with whom i had an disagreement about a technical question.
    Questions were not extremely difficult but were not simple definition questions as well

Interview Questions

• Given an array of characters a and a set of characters c find the smallest subset in a that contains c.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Member of Technical Staff II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

There interview mostly revlove around Data structure and Algorithm with some questions of the technology you workd upon. I will advise to run program by your own because they are more interested in writing the program instead of just discussing the concepts

Interview Questions

• I don't remeber exactly but there was some puzzle   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Technical Test followed by 5 in-person interviews. The level of difficulty of interviews is good covering all the aspects of software engineering. The Interviewers are really helpful and help you in all the aspects to reach to the solution. Lot of learning as well from the interviews and application of different approaches.

Interview Questions

• Good technical questions testing your problem solving, data structures, algorithms, computer basics   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

5 rounds:
    1. written: same qs aptitute plus coding, recently they omitted aptitude section just 3 coding questions, this written you have to give from home.
    2. face to face: basic cpp/java qs depend on profile, 1 dynamic programming qs, 2 tree qs
    3. face to face: subset-sum problem variant, prime number, shortening url design.
    4. face to face: menory related qs like create 3-D array dynamically and free it, semaphore and mutex, puzzles.
    5, director's round: qs related to project, AVL and hash map related qs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you can negotiate on sign on bonus very easily.

Member of Technical Staff II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Adobe Off-Campus Hiring Event, Hyderabad, India. 29th May 2016.

Before onsite:

Process: The condidate is supposed to clear a HackerRank challenge followed by telephonic round.
    (-) The process before onsite took 3 months. Other than getting no replies on mails, I received constant invitation(3-4) for Hackarrank contest even after clearing the telephonic round.
    (+) The discussion was healthy and sound. Quality telephonic interview.

Onsite Process:
    The candidates were invited at 9:30 and 10:30 am in the morning. There were hardly any panel members available at that time to take the interviews. My interview started at 11:00. Majority of the first rounds completed by 1. At 1:30, I, along with some other candidates were informed that we had cleared the first round and they will be starting the 2nd round at 2:00pm. We were told to take a lunch break and be back in half an hour. There was no lunch arrangement and we were given some silly excuse why they did not order the food then. All the candidates who were at new place were forced to rush out to have an essential meal of an important day to look for a place to eat and come back in half an hour. This was a shock to hear in the first place. Somehow we managed and came back at 2:00 and found that there was no one available to continue the process. The candidates had had their meal in a hurry and now all of them waited for straight 3 hours in a room for the process to continue. Hotel staff was informed to start serving tea and coffee only after 4:00. The process continued at 5:00p.m and I came to know that they were still searching for candidates for the 1st round. (So coming at 5:00pm instead of 9:00 am would have been a wise decision). In the next interview,(second round still) there was only one panel member handling 2-3 candidates. Candidates were made to sit at different places of a room and a panel member visited them for a while discussing and switched to the next. I rarely got time to have a discussion about the problem statement or ask any questions in between or at the end of the interview. It is the first time in my corporate career have I witnessed such casual attitude towards the candidates. Till 7-8 pm the candidates had completed just 2 rounds and the HR did not even had the decency to reject the candidates in person.

It was the worst interview experience I have had yet. The employee who referred me felt ashamed when I shared my experience. There was very poor management and planning for the recruitment drive. If an interview process provides the insights of the company, then I do not expect this company to respect the employees.

(—) Poor Planning: The recruitment drive was scheduled days ago and still the timing of candidates and the process was not planned at all. It was worse than the campus placement.
    (--) Unavailability of interview panel members: Interviewers handled multiple candidates at a time.
    (--) Poor Arrangement: It was a day long process the lunch, snacks etc was not arranged. There was nothing nearby to buy and have food. Poor service provided at the venue. Even water was not available for some duration.
    (--) Lack of updates: Wrong information was provided to the candidates regarding the next rounds and all of them were not updated of the reason for delay.
    (—) Huge amount of delay: Candidates waited for 3-4 hours hoping that the rounds will continue. The candidates had taken out time from their busy schedules and expected the process to complete by the evening.

Interview Questions

• Given an isoseles right angle triangle. There are two circles in a the triangle. Given sides of the triangle find distance between smaller circle and the corner of triangle   1 Answer