Adobe Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.3

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe in August 2011.

Interview

On campus selection.

First step is written round. It is very important to score high marks in it.
It consists of Aptitude test and Engineering Test.
Aptitude contained quantitative and qualitative type of questions. Qualitative questions were of pretty good level, and quantitative were easy.
Engineering test was divided in two. First was general questions on arrays, structs, unions, etc. with reference to C/C++. It was objective. Next test had algorithmic questions.

The interview phase consisted of 3 technical interviews and 1 HR interview.
All were very well planned at targeted different aspects. A good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, oops and basic of other computer science fundamentals is required.

Interview Questions

• Allocate memory for 2d matrix.
    3 methods : using row+1, 2 and 1 malloc calls.
    What can be wrong with using only one malloc call?
    Which one is faster for accessing memory, out of method 1 and 2?
    Write code for freeing this 2d array.   Answer Question
  • 5 solutions for Y-node problem in linked lists.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Needs to have strong basics in Algorithms and data structure, Great C programming skills. java/C++ is optional need not be exceptional. Should be a great problem solver.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Join it u'll enjoy.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Adobe (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The overall process consisted of 3 written tests followed by five techincal interviews and one HR interview round. All the interviews were 1:1. The interviewers were really cooperative and understanding. The techincal questions involved coding, data structures algorithms and operating system concepts

Interview Questions

• Iterative method to find the height of a tree   2 Answers

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

3 - Written( [Logical Reasoning(15 marks) + General Aptitide(30 marks)](1 hour) + 10 C questions(1 hour) + coding questions(1 hour)).
    4 - Personel Interviews ( 3 Tech + 1 HR)

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

It consist of aptitude test and basic C and java questions. Questions were repeated from the questions posted on many of the job sites

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Written test which was remains same for many years. In fact, some of the questions already have answers marked. Then 2-3 interviews of medium difficulty.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

First written was conducted then i was called for an interview within a week.
    Interview process was good.

Interview Questions

• finding an element in rotated sorted array.   2 Answers

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

Written 3 hrs + Technical + HR

Written had 3 sections:
    1) Appitude/Analytical
    2) C
    3) Engg/Algorithms

Interview Questions

• What is the best datastructure and algorithm to implement cache   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (New Delhi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Written exam consisting of aptitude and coding questions, nothing too difficult. After you qualify the written test, you have to appear for the interview. The interview consists of 4 rounds of technical interviews. Each interview will focus on technical understanding of problems and your experience with handling various data structures comes in handy.

Interview Questions

• He asked me a question from theoretical computer science which was quite unexpected.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Online test and then 4 rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Problems varied from in depth implementation of malloc to various algorithm and ds problems   Answer Question

After clearing the 4 technical rounds, I was informed that HR would take place tomorrow.But I tried contacting them all day but I got no response what so ever from.After a week,they called me for a HR and gave me the offer.But till that time,I had decided that I don't want to work for a company that doesn't care about its potential employees.It was very disappointing indeed.