Adobe Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

3.4

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Nice interview. Stress on OS and data structures and algorithms. Good quality questions with very good hr round. Also the interviewers were very helpful. The hr was very nice. Also tge director round was very good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe in August 2016.

Interview

I sat in adobe interview during my college placements.
    It was a long process, I had 5 interviews, 4 technical and 1 HR.
    Each interview was about for 45 mins some of them even extending a little bit more than 1 hour.
    Also, we have had a online coding test before this.
    Online test - 3 coding questions, 40 MCQ (apti, maths, comp science). 45 mins
    Interviews : coding, algorithms, basics of computer science, java, multi threading, talking about the projects, os, networking, logics etc.

Interview Questions

• System design questions: something realted to designing a touch screen laptop with images and coloring them.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus placement.
    First round comprised of 3 coding questions (in 1 hr or 1.5 hrs) of medium difficulty along with around 40-50 aptitude questions, On the basis of this candidates were filtered with a minimum cutoff in apti as well as coding questions(1.5 ques approx based on no of test cases passed) and selected candidates proceeded for interviews.
    There were total 2 technical rounds + 1 director round + 1 HR
    I cleared both technical rounds but got rejected after the director round but was in top 4 candidates out of which 3 were selected(got offers). The questions were of medium difficulty and difficulty levels varied as rounds proceeded(some times hard and sometimes easier)

Interview Questions

• algo for n most frequent words in a document of large size   Answer Question
    • (0,1) element linked list arrange all 0's first followed by 1's in a single traversal of linked list   Answer Question
    • bst based question of interconnected leaves and find the height of tree   Answer Question
    • Fastest Horse problem(fastest 5 out of 25)   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It had 3 rounds and they were taking the cumulative score and not the individual round score. Some were focusing on theory and some on DS. There were focusing on the fundamentals and problem solving of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• DS
      Given a matrix of 0's and 1's, find the all the connected paths using 1's and also print the longest path and size of the longest path
      Print right view of a binary tree
      Theory:
      Why is String class immutable
      Design an immutable class
      Some questions on OOPS
      Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process Consisted of an Online Test followed by Five Rounds OF Face To Face Interviews
    The Interview Process was a bit slow it took me 2 days and long waiting hours for the interviews

But the biggest problem is the HR department. If a person makes it to the final round he deserves to know the result atleast.

But after numerous failed attempts at phone , emails and text messages I pleaded the Hr to reply in only YES or NO if I had cleared or not , but he did not reply even to that.

How hard is it to reply an email, and it was not the case that every body who attended the drive wanted to know the results, but only those few who gave all rounds should be informed .
    Felt like I am in municipal office carrying file from one clerk to other .

Interview Questions

• Regular DS algo questions from geeks for geeks nothing special ,and design questions some of JAVA   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

5 Interviews. Each with different questions. Related to Problem Solving techniques. Puzzles are very important. testing Questions were also asked. Creating test cases for any case. eg if a printer is not working . design test cases for it. Started with morning at 11 and was relieved by 5 PM. The HR was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Java questions, Puzzles - 25 Horses 5 Tracks 3 fastest puzzle.   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Technical test - 1 hr
    Aptitude test - 1 hr
    Shortlisted Candidates were called for Interview
    Tech Interviews - 3 (1 hr each)
    HR Interview - 1 (30 minutes)

Technical and Aptitude test were attended by all.

Last Tech round was manager round in which the engineering manager himself interviewed the candidates. This round involved questions on internship project as well.

Interview Questions

• Data Structures, Algorithms, Dynamic Programming, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Database Management, Questions related to Internship Project   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Two online tests were easy.one was technical questions and other was aptitude containing LR, DI ques
    Face to face also easy and general questions asked. Interviewer checks basic logic and concept. They help also and provide loads of hint.
    Sufficient time given.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was one online coding round consisting of aptitude and C questions. The aptitude was little over the top as there were questions from area of triangle to Data Interpretation, which I really don't think would be checked by them. The C questions were on 3d array referencing, reverse doubly linked list, 2's complement. Then there were PI rounds in their office in the following day.

Interview Questions

• Implement memcpy in C   Answer Question
    • Implement the logic(with data structure and code). A stream of data (consider integer) is coming to you, one has to predict the top k elements out of the stream at any given time. As the stream is real time there might be 1000 per second or 50 per second.   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe in July 2014.

Interview

Very poor recruiting methodology. Mailed the HR multiple times for a feedback on the assessment test which I gave months ago but no reply. The interview process started with an online assessment test with 2 sections - 1.Quant and Logical Reasoning 2.Programming. After the test I got a call from another HR that they have got my resume from another source(I had submitted my resume through another portal before employee referral) and asked me to give the test again, no coordination among the team. I told them that I have already given the test so they told me to wait and will inform me the result next day. They also asked me to get my bookings for visiting the office for F2F interviews.It has been months and no reply from them even after my multiple mails. Surely they need some organization in their HR department for the same.

Interview Questions

• The questions were on basic logical reasoning and quant but the time was less.So better be fast.The programming questions were average and there were some c syntax questions.   Answer Question