Adobe Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

3.5

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

-1 round of telephonic interview
    -If we clear the telephonic interview, we are called to the office and have 6 rounds of interview. 1 round was a presentation round and 5 rounds we standard interview rounds
    -Finally, there was 1 HR interview

Interviews are case based; preparation for standard Product Management interviews should help. They can ask Design questions, Business questions (related to tech.), and Guesstimates.

The company sponsors your travel and stay for the onsite interview, and it is well arranged. One more advantage is that you can select the date of your onsite/HR interviews. The company is flexible in this regard.

Interview Questions

• Please use standard Product Management Interview preparation books. They will ask many cases; every one of these cases can be difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the offer with no negotiation. They gave me a decent CTC, and I was satisfied.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were total 4 face to face rounds,all are the elimination round

1st round was based on automation testing however interviewer asked some questions at hardware level.

The guy told me to do lunch and wait for second round.

When I reported again after m lunch,HR girl came and told me we are not going to do your next round as we re evaluated your 1st interview feedback

Note: If you are going through referral then your chances are high as the feel confident while hiring referrals.

Interview Questions

• Implement Stack using single link list
      Longest palindrome
      Puzzle on odd one coin
      CPU scheduling and memory allocation
      and hardware level question :)
      How to test device drivers,What are the parameter you consider while testing a hardware device
      Software installation of any external device

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

aptitude round , Java written test (mostly subjective questions).If cleared then called for f2f interview.
    There were 4 technical round and 1 senior manager round.
    Profile was software engineering (white box testing)

Interview Questions

• 1 st round - selenium , sorting , puzzles
      2nd round - input/output streams , website security related question , discussion on how compression algo works , java basics
      3rd round - Mathematical puzzles mostly related to ap, probability , PnC , logs , geometry.
      Elastic search, discussion related to Current work , performance testing,
      4th round - Linked list , puzzles , string related programming questions.

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Overall the process is very smooth. Started off with a telephonic conversation with the HR person who gave ample insights on the products and what to expect, what the role demands. Followed by another telephonic conversation with a floor rep. Post this 4 rounds of face to face interviews....including one technical presentation round. Challenging interviews ...great questions and overall wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a scenario where you had to go against management to achieve something.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer excellent packages and ensure that you are well compensated for.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was in phases F2F and Telephonic with the US counterpart

Clear instructions were not given what the job responsibilities will be and the HR was just from another planet she is like alien (never approachable)

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a joke. I was invited through employee referral on a walk in day. Although they had my CV and I have over 9 years experience, she still wanted an overview so i did. After that I waited for 1 hour, due to loss of patience i walked up to the HR who was busy gossiping, asked her "What are we waiting for". She replied, another colleague will be with you and you have to answer a written text. I was bit confused, (after that HR came and said the profile is irrelevant). To be specific the part in brackets is the JOKE. Later on I connected to HR on linkedin who responded it was an Attitude decline by the Director who I did not meet.

White Box Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round is generally online with 10 subjective techincal questions and few apti questions. whole paper is available in many sites.
    Second round was technical round with GL (5 year work ex)
    Third round was technical round with GL (5+ year work ex)
    Forth round was technical round with GL (10+ year work ex)
    Fifth round was technical round with VP (15+ year work ex)

Interview Questions

• interview one:
      interviewer was very friendly
      simple registration form testing: both UI and backend
      write code :: given a array arrange the elements in such a way that all odd numbers come first
      find intersection point of two linked lists
      count the number of sqaures in a chessboard
      Some questions on REST web services

interview two
      some online service booking UI. list all test cases
      Some questions on Junit and REST web services
      Puzzles 25 horse puzzle, two candle 45 mins puzzle

interview three:
      Guy was very tough to please
      asked me to explain about my current projects
      write plan for end to end testing of Gmail
      write a program to reverse a LinkedList

interview four:
      It was a mere formality as VP had already made up his mind of not offering me the profile.
      Third round question was repeated this time test plan for twitter/facebook.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 Technical and 1 HR rounds. First 2 technical rounds consisted of algorithmic and design questions. In each of them, there was a design question followed by good algorithmic questions. They had to be coded as well. The third technical round was with director of the team and consisted of general discussion about various aspects of working at Adobe.

Computer Sçientist/Senior Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First online test including apti and algo questions.

1st f2f technical, questions about hashmap, threadpool and common ancestor of a node in tree.

2nd f2f don't know what it was, interviewer wanted to know if i remember all my school and college stuffs that i have read.
    What are Rational and irrational numbers, what is encryption and types of it and details about it, types of images, what adobe actually does and how adobe makes the revenue, how to decide if a number is divisible by 3 and prove it mathematically.

3rd f2f project insight, detailed discussion of webservices in my projects and then a linked list question which can be solved with fibonacci series, which actually i didn't know that time i gave other possible solutions.

It was a friday and a long weekend, so most of the people had left for the day, HR said there is no one to interview further we'll let you know.
    And it has been two weeks no information yet.

I don't know why HRs are so scared of giving negative feedbacks. It's so easy to give an area to improve to the candidate and wish alll the best.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Here the interview steps depends upon manager, i gave just one round and cleared that.

They screened my profile over phone and then called for a 1:1 in person interview where it was purely a profession based inetrview

Interview Questions

• Profession related questions purely   1 Answer