Adobe Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I spoke to 4 people and had both phone and in-person interviews. I returned multiple times as the interviews were not scheduled for the same day. It took about 4 weeks for a decision and background check to be completed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me within a few days of submitting my application. The next week I had one in-person interview with the person who would be my manager, and the following week I had one phone interview with two peer colleagues from the team I'd be working on. Then I heard nothing for four weeks so I finally contacted the recruiter and was told that they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging situation and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was quick, and I had a total of 5 interviews. This took place over the phone, and there was no face-to-face interview. Process took a bit longer as I wanted to, and I wasn't given an official offer till I verbally accepted the position. Constantly had to reach out to the recruiter to get a reply, but response was fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The only disappointment was that the package was lower than what was initially discussed during the first call with the recruiter. They said Finance got the number wrong.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in March 2014.

Interview

Very professional, exceptionally fast response, very up front on salary expectations, met with 12 people. 5 phone interviews 7 on site in one day. No real surprise questions. Recruiter follow-up was excellent. I did have references from current employees.

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult clients. Questions were open ended and allowing one to sell their strengths. No real surprises. All but 1 of my 12 interviews was 30 minutes and went the all 30, the exception was with the hiring director his was 60 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Knew from the 1st interview is the salary range was acceptable. Offer was fair. I appreciated their no nonsense approach.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had a total of 5 telephone interviews for a 3 month contract.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay training with the current person doing the job? We will be letting her know her contract is ending next week.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Plan on having numerous interviews. Decision is based on consensus which may prolong the process due to analysis paralysis. Expect long pauses in communication to let you know where you stand. Just because you get an offer, doesn't mean you get the job. There have been times when the offer was rescinded due to a hiring freeze imposed between the time you accepted the offer and your start date.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to say what your role was and your actually contribution, not just what "we" did. Plan on being asked how you deal with ambiguity when given a task. Expect to know how to navigate through the silos to get tasks done. Be prepared to give examples of this from previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Aim high, expect a lower offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter for a contract position. The recruiter found my resume online. I had an initial conversation with the recuriter that lasted about 25 minutes. The job requirements were very generic. My resume was forwarded to the hiring manager and a 45 minute phone screening with the hiring manager was scheduled for the following week. The interviewer was 25 minutes late for the call. When I did speak to her, she did not ask if I wanted to reschedule. She provided a brief overview of the position and the composition of her team. The interview only lasted 20 minutes as she had a hard stop in order to prep for her next meeting.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process was well scheduled but, the interviewer was very unprofessional in conducting the interview. He miss basic etiquette of conducting interviews and that too for a senior profile. He never allowed to complete your answer and was putting the questions as if the other guy is a dumb

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Was referred to the recruiter by a colleague. Had 2 telephone interviews with 2 different recruiters followed by an interview with the hiring manager to check for fit. The interviewed was mainly focused around my experience as a Project Manager in Digital Marketing and what methodologies as I was familiar with.
    I followed up with both recruiters to check on status and to request feedback and I never heard back from neither of them nor from the hiring manager.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adobe (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Was called after submitting my resume online. It took about week to get the call back. The interview was done in two steps. First there was a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and a HR prime. That lasted one hour. This was then followed by a questionnaire regarding my views on things such as culture, collaboration, work life balance.

Interview Questions

• Whether working from home would be something I would consider.   1 Answer