Adobe QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone screening followed by in person interview. In-person interview.consisted of 5 people. Some coding questions were asked along with other behavioral questions. The hiring manager never got back to me. I had to email and call her multiple times to get a response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Talked to 5-6 people on the team. They asked some technical questions, and some attitude questions. Open to talk, and get to know them. They asked a couple of tricky - hypothetical questions, but were more interested in hearing me talk abut how I had used the product for my own projects, and that I had a lot of experience with it and views an opinions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you did not have to worry about money or bills or anything like that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Enjoyed talking with the potential team members.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know our product?   2 Answers
    • Why are you applying for our company and the team?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Conducted written test in the first round then TL took 20 mins discussion on the current work experience and tools used for performance testing .
    It was an awesome experience with the interview process, as interviewer given very good suggestions to improve my programming skill and other areas.

Even I am not selected, but very happy with the interview process

Interview Questions

• 1.Maximum questions related to programming with MCQs, then asked as a 5M question to write a program using a specific condition
      2.Program will be given and asked to write the output