Adobe Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Terribly unprofessional process. I applied, interviewed via phone (2x), and was brought onsite only to be told 6 weeks later that they changed the scope of the role and hired another candidate. Six months later, they reposted the role so I applied again and went directly to the onsite interview. Again, after not hearing for a few weeks, I reached out to the recruiter for a status update. She replied and said they wanted to bring me back in for another onsite, but then replied a day later saying "sorry, that email was meant for someone else!" So unprofessional. I never actually received a formal rejection email but I pretty much got the hint at that point. I've actually seen them repost the same job a third time now, which leads me to believe the team cannot a) hire someone or b) keep someone in that role for very long. The whole experience has shown me that this is not an organization I want to recruit for.

Interview Questions

• Asked about volume of interviews/candidates I sourced/coordinated on a regular basis   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Hiring manager met for coffee, she was nice but talked about herself first 15 minutes of the interview.

Great company, bad candidate experience.
    Even if I wasn't a fit for the role, interviewer didn't have to act like she needed to take the phone call.

This informational interview was clearly a waste of time

Interview Questions

• None, she talked about herself for the first 15 minutes.   1 Answer