Adobe Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adobe Sales Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY).

Interview

It took forever. Almost 11 weeks. They wouldn't follow up. You have to do several follow ups and then they will reply. They just dragged it and finally said my skills are not suitable. Why didn't they say that in the first place and not waste so much of my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sales? (Even though I have very relevant and some direct sales and indirect sales experience)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a lengthy interview process. I Spoke with a recruiter, then a recruiter again, then four separate telephone interviews. I only had one face to face interview before the job was offered and that was very casual, my interviewer wore Jeans. The timing from the interview with the recruiter to the first manager interview was over a week. Then they seemed to happen quicker.

Interview Questions

• They asked very straight forward interview questions. Nothing terribly stumping. Mostly experience questions, what will you do in the first 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

This was for a contract to hire position. I interviewed on the phone, then was asked to interview in person with the individual who I spoke with on the phone as well as their manager.

I completed the second interview (in-person with manager and manager of manager). I sent a thank you letter to bother individuals and did not hear back. After a week I sent another email to follow-up and did not receive a response.

Sale Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Hiring process took months because managers was very busy. But when it started it was very unformel and just a good chat about business contribution and how to deal with customers. They was not honest about my role in the compayn and the level of seniority was changed in downwards direction.

Interview Questions

• I was requested to translate my documentation to another language.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company have very good insight to salery level. And are a marketleader.