Adobe Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

109 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

This was a disappointing interview experience overall. The first 2 phone screens seemed to go really well, at which point I was invited verbally by a director during the 2nd screen to move forward to another phone screen and an onsite. ("We'd love to have you meet the team!") I was then handed off to another recruiter, and from there the thread went silent. I followed up, only to finally be told (after 2 weeks of no communication or reply to my email) that they decided to move forward with other candidates. At that point I was AGAIN handed off to a different recruiter. It was confusing to have so many POCs, as it makes it unclear who is advocating for me on their end or remembering to follow up with me. I also find it unprofessional to verbally invite a candidate to move forward and not honor that invitation. Lastly, I was referred internally by a friend who works there and, while I believe all candidates should be treated respectfully regardless, I think that is especially courteous and important for employee referrals.

Interview Questions

• More about my background, my experience with managing programs and interacting with executives   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

Interview

A friend referred me for the position. The recruiter set up two phone screens. One for Statistics and one for coding. Got the invitation for onsite the next week. I interviewed at San Jose.

Interview Questions

• Create confidence intervals for finite sampled population   Answer Question
    • Logistic Regression vs Collaborative Filtering for Large Scale Categorical Variable output regression with a large number of features   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Standard recruiter call. Non standard process where I have to solve a take home problem and return it in a week; as opposed to an hour of a pair programming exercise.
    Recruiter was all nice until I gave in my submission after spending 2 full days on it. No reply ever since (have sent 4 follow up emails). Extremely unprofessional, idiotic and a complete waste of my time.
    Will be personally making sure none of my friends ever interviews with this Company again, there are a bunch of options in the Silicon valley and a company that does not treat its interviewees well; does not treat its employees well.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter call, followed by peer than hiring manager. The process was standard but the hiring manager call was basically something to the extent where the manager had concerns if I had the experience for this role after a long conversation.

Huh ...

Didn't he read my resume?

It almost baffles me why someone would waste their time, or my time when you know the resume basically tells it all. Hopefully the other hiring managers are a bit smarter than this.

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online through internal referral. Got a response from recruiter after one week. The whole process took about three weeks. The first round was conducted via phone, where focused on CS fundamentals, project deep dive, and medium coding questions. Then the on-site was at San Jose office. I basically interviewed by four different teams. Much of questions are typical coding exercises. They care more about your personality and culture fit. I got an oral offer from the recruiter three days afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Find number of valid sub-string in a regular expression.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

Interview

I had an interview with four interviewees in a row for 30 mins each. It was on-site 1-1 interview. They were very kind and chill! Definitely, working environment looks awesome.

Interview Questions

• Explain about correlation colored plot and make a story about a plot drawn on a white board. Also, technical questions were about data structure in Python/R and modeling experiences.   Answer Question

Legal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and responded promptly with my availability. The HR representative didn't respond and I had to check in again. It took two weeks to have an interview with the hiring manager, and they didn't respond to me for 18 days after that. They were going to have an in-person interview on-site but somehow forgot that I wasn't a local candidate, so they decided to set up the interview as video and allegedly would bring me on site following that. After the 2 hour long video interview, I was told I would hear back in a week. After a little over two weeks, I didn't receive any word and decided to check in with the HR representative because I received an offer from another company–I asked for an update on my candidacy and a timeline. She didn't respond with the information I requested and instead congratulated me on the offer, thanked me for the time I spent with them, and said we could keep in contact for future positions. I was annoyed that after 8 weeks, she couldn't formally explicate that they filled the position and were not going to be moving forward. I asked her to clarify, but never received a response.

Data Science Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter then onsite.The onsite consisted of four rounds. Behavioral plus Technical.The questions were not tough.Pretty basic stuff.From a given order table ,please tell what data analysis can be achieved

Interview Questions

• From a given order table ,please tell what data analysis can be achieved   Answer Question

Cloud Services Engineer – Photography Platform Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

1 45 mins technical phone interview, 5 onsite by interview by 15 people - average 4 per interview. Interviewers were friendly and hiring manager was in-competent. Recruiter didn't have any clue what was happening. I had great respect about Adobe, but with stupid process I hate it. After my interviews same day evening hiring manager sends an email asking for references, according to my experience that looked like positive I thought they would extend an offer. Recruiter said yes it is very positive sign, then next day hiring manager called all the references with basic questions and next day morning I got an email from recruiter they cannot extend offer they have selected one more candidate. I really did well in the interview. This just shows very unprofessional behavior 1) why did hiring manger reach out me for references he could conveyed to me that I am one of the potential candidate then I would made a choice to give references 2) why did not recruiter took control of the situation he should have been more clearer. I would hope adobe takes this feedback seriously and provides suitable training for management how to handle.

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Met someone at my school's career fair, got invited for an interview on-campus, then invited back for a 2-day event at their headquarters where I learned about the sales academy, had the chance to network with managers, and had a formal interview. Very nice people, competitive environment.