Adobe Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.8

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a phone Interview with a team member/ lead. Had the phone interview for an hour. Was questioned on the basic concepts, programming skills, going through resume, and few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• General JavaScript, Java questions. White board coding.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

After a brief talk at my campus career fair, I interviewed on-campus the next day. The interview went smoothly and the interviewer said I did excellently.

After 2 weeks, I emailed them wondering about the results. After 3, I emailed again and was finally rejected due to a very competitive process. It was ridiculous that it took 3 weeks and 2 emails to get my rejection. It was a poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Return the value of the item k away from the end of a LinkedList   Answer Question

Web Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was recruited through LinkedIn. I had an informational interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. I then had a phone interview with the entire team, including the Director. They invited me on site for a follow-up the next business day, during which they mainly talked about the office environment and benefits. I was given a generous offer the next business day, as they wanted me to start immediately. Each step of the way the recruiter or hiring manager followed up within a business day and were very informational about the process.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

Email correspondence led to phone interviews. The last phone interview was a conference call with a hiring manager and two developers.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

I had a great phone screen with an engineer from the team who was really passionate about the job. When I came in for an interview almost everyone seemed really excited about the position and engaged--except for one guy who seemed rather disinterested. I was annoyed that they didn't break for lunch. Pro tip: if the interview starts before noon and ends in the afternoon, provide lunch for the candidate. What really annoyed me though is that I didn't hear back from the recruiter for over a month. I sent a polite thank-you card to the hiring manager and recruiter and expected a little more consideration. I was told they'd get back to me within a week and it took over a month. At the very least just check in and let me know that you're looking at a few more candidates before making a decision.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was particularly difficult, although the product manager who interviewed me had some vague/open-ended product design questions--the sort of questions that totally depend on lots of other factors.   Answer Question

Product Innovation - Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Their recruiter called me, I told him I was interested. We scheduled two quick phone interviews with the same person. They were both 45 minutes each, no coding involved (very surprisingly). I ended up not receiving the offer, I thought it was a standard software engineering one so I studied sorting and searching algorithms... They asked a lot of business related questions and product questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us a prototype description for something that you can make for adobe.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Began with a phone screen from the head of the apartment. Got called in for in-person interview. Long all-day interview with six different team members, many in senior department positions. Asked wide range of questions from personality to problem-solving exercises related to the marketing department.

Interview Questions

• What special considerations would you need to take into account for Adobe products in foreign countries?   Answer Question
    • What ideas do you have for more products in this line and how would it make revenue?   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

In keeping with Adobe's practical view on the world my interview was focused on culture fit and ability to solve real world problems.

I didn't get any "how many doorknobs in the city" kind of questions. Instead I had a series of conversations where interviewers probed my ability to solve tough problems they were currently facing (too many features, not enough time, too few resources - you know, the basics).

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was one the interviewers were then struggling with. They were trying to integrate branched codebases in different states for a premature release. I worked with the panel and walked through several possible solutions only to find none worked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple. I worked with HR and was specific about my requirements. HR managed my requirements and expectations professionally.

Recent Graduate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Position was for a recent college graduate position on the Digital Production Suite team. I was called by a recruiter at Adobe to come in to interview with the team. It happened on a single day - 5 interview, one hour each, back to back. Everybody I spoke to was extremely friendly and conversational. The position was supposed to be for somebody with a computer science background, but they were intrigued with my degrees in business and math so decided to interview me. Normally, there would have been algorithmic problem solving questions, but since I didn't have the comp. sci. background, they asked me general problem solving questions instead. I didn't hear from them for two weeks so I checked back in with recruiter. He called to tell me that they ultimately went with somebody in computer science.

Interview Questions

• What are some changes you would need to make when designing this program for an international audience?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

This was for a contract to hire position. I interviewed on the phone, then was asked to interview in person with the individual who I spoke with on the phone as well as their manager.

I completed the second interview (in-person with manager and manager of manager). I sent a thank you letter to bother individuals and did not hear back. After a week I sent another email to follow-up and did not receive a response.